• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Even Telerites can have feedback

21 posts in this topic

Jeff :cloud9:

Bought a National #8, paid immediately if not sooner... and before that, he even gave me a choice of books we could trade...WITH pictures...Went WAY out of his way to make this a fun transaction:)

He's a great guy to collect with, thank you! (worship)

Hey there, one of the reason(s) you might be reading this is because you may need some reassurance that Jeff aka Telerites is a reputable seller. I'm here to tell you that you are in good hands and then some.

First, what good is a seller without trust...let me give a brief summary of my transaction with him. I approached Jeff to see if he was interested in selling a BA slab that can command a very high asking price. Without disclosing the actual amount, it was a considerable sum which I paid via money order. It takes a huge amount of trust in a person to send a large sum of cash by a money order for an item that they did not have any intention selling in the first place. Jeff has quashed any of my doubts or worries by his very first response to me. I could immediately tell how approachable, friendly and trustworthy he is. I let you know all this to establish that Jeff is awesome.

His communications is top notch, the response time was extremely quick. Any pertinent info ie: money order arrival, ship date, etc was disclosed immediately.

So how does Jeff handle package security with a highly valuable slab? Superbly! The slab was triple boxed and secured with a copious amount of bubble wrap along with flat sheets of cardboard for good measure. Jeff certainly knows how to treat your book.

I notice I can write a novel gushing how awesome Jeff is so I'll wrap this up. You are in great hands with Jeff. All the traits you expect from a good seller, Jeff is, and then some. Thanks so much!

Jeff is the man no doubt!! I have done a few deals with him and every single one was perfect...super fast payment and awesome communication...do business with 100% assurance as Jeff is as stand up a guy as they come...THANKS BRO!! Gino

I have been talking with Jeff for some time, as we are both fans of early National Comics and Lou Fine, but only recently he made a purchase for me (a Fantastic Four #36) and he was just perfect: paid immediately, great communication, and he was even happy with my packaging… lol