• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiceX's ballroom of ballyhoo...The official site.

49 posts in this topic

His reputation is legendary from here to Bangkok. There isn't a place he goes where he doesn't leave an indelible mark. Money isn't a problem for a man like this, only the amount of time he has in which to spend it all. Super-fast payment, confident and assured communication skills.

All hail the Dice-man!

I had the pleasure of buying two fantastic Tick books from Dicex. They were safely packaged, rapidly shipped, and even smelled fresh when removed from the box. Febreeze?

Buy with confidence, as Dice will treat you right!

(worship)

Bought some books from Dice, good customer service, quick responses to PMs and overall good service. A little slow listing books, which drove me absolutely bonkers. I might buy from him again, I don't know yet...yeah, ok, yes I would buy from him again.

Sold me some BOSS daredevils. I'm stoked. thanks bro.

I just received a tightly graded and very well packaged copy of a book I'd been looking for and could not be more pleased. I would not hesitate to do business with Dice again and would highly recommend him. A+ seller in my book (worship)

Thanks again

Casey

It's not every day you have the opportunity to transact with a board icon but by gosh, I recently had that day and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Dice delivered some well-protected books graded tightly and priced right. Couldn't be happier and hope to buy from the man himself down the road again! :headbang: