• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charles Wilson III Sketch Cover Opportunity!!

197 posts in this topic

I believe there are only three left to do and then off to CGC, here is a double cover request!

MoonKnightHawkeye.jpg

That's terrific work, and congrats to whoever conceived this idea! (thumbs u

that would be me Mervin... I'm lovin' the double cover too! ~Mike

I believe there are only three left to do and then off to CGC, here is a double cover request!

MoonKnightHawkeye.jpg

That's terrific work, and congrats to whoever conceived this idea! (thumbs u

that would be me Mervin... I'm lovin' the double cover too! ~Mike

Good idea Mike! (thumbs u I'm looking forward to seeing mine from this opp. I really like Charles' work. :)

Should be just two to finish, not having some of the sketch covers in hand before the holidays extended this a little beyond what we had originally intended!

Salacious Crumb! :o

Very excited that these are going to CGC soon. I'm love the way these came out...I was on the fence about jumping on the opportunity and I'm glad Andy talked me into it. :)

Salacious Crumb! :o

Very excited that these are going to CGC soon. I'm love the way these came out...I was on the fence about jumping on the opportunity and I'm glad Andy talked me into it. :)

What finally made you crack, the incessant 2am phone calls?

What finally made you crack, the incessant 2am phone calls?

It was the sketch of the severed horse's head I found in my bed one morning. :eek: