• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken Haeser Sketch opportunity - YOU PICK THE BLANK - ASM, X-Force, Avengers etc

374 posts in this topic

SnakeandPunisher.jpg

Holy *spoon* :o

If I have a successful BM daily I'm proud, you turn out amazing art like this on a daily basis, I can't imagine how fantastic your BMs must be hm

Congrats to the lucky who now owns this piece.

What's a BM? Haha and can someone enlighten me if the guy next to Punisher is Nick Fury?

Btw, cool sketch Ken! :) You take the same amount of time to produce a wonderful sketch as I take to sleep! :o

Bowel movement, and that's Snake Pliskin from Escape from New York fame.

ken you are the best. no matter what i come up with you always make it look better then i could have imagined that it would. i have been wanting to have two of my favorite all time fictional characters sketched together. i cant thank you enough ken. again you are awesome.

toysmania the guy next to the punisher is snake plisken the character from the movie " escape from new york." in my opinion one of the greatest anti heroes in move history.

thanks adonis. no doubt ken hit a home run.

Thanks for the enlightenment guys :) I first thought he was Winter Soldier but then I saw his eye patch but then again, I don't rmb seeing such a representation of Nick Fury. lol

Guess I'm quite a newb in any other hero that doesn't pull on spidey-like tights and travels across the city by web slinging. lol

So Ken what havent you drawn yet that you want to take a crack at ?

I had to think about that for a little while. Probably more DC characters that I haven't had a chance to really do too much of. And of course I'm a huge horror nut so I always love it when I get to do the classics like Frankenstein and the Werewolf but also stuff like Freddy, Jason or Pinhead. And Star Wars--- I never get tired of Star Wars. I'm also a big He-Man fan so drawing characters from that universe is always a blast.

Lots of stuff!