• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackstar Comics Again---Baltimore ?

29 posts in this topic

Emelio is a class act lol

Now he's advertising people that an Adam West personalized SS slab is $720usd above and beyond book in said value graded by CGC.

Next thing ya pretty soon artists will be only doing their own commission pieces and strictly selling them on ebay if any belief of this being an actual legit along with a few others start circulating among the masses.

It's people like this who make is so people like me can no longer afford to get sketches. I just recently had a run-in with an artist who basically wouldn't sketch on a blank because he felt I would just flip the book down the line. Even after telling him he is welcome to personalize the book and that I was a fan of his art and wanted a piece for my collection. It's a bummer that now I have to attempt to convince artists that the sketch I'm getting is actually for me and not ebay... :sorry:

It's people like this who make is so people like me can no longer afford to get sketches. I just recently had a run-in with an artist who basically wouldn't sketch on a blank because he felt I would just flip the book down the line. Even after telling him he is welcome to personalize the book and that I was a fan of his art and wanted a piece for my collection. It's a bummer that now I have to attempt to convince artists that the sketch I'm getting is actually for me and not ebay... :sorry:

That didn't make any sense. He sketched on blanks all weekend. Sorry, Ben.

That didn't make any sense. He sketched on blanks all weekend. Sorry, Ben.

:cry: I guess I just look like I need the money and am planning to sell... better luck next time

Not your fault one tiny bit Sean. All weekend you were ready to pounce and big up the sketch had it been completed and for that I thank you :foryou:

I went to look at his feedback too and I do not even see pirate's negative feedback anymore

I couldn't leave him a neg, I was the seller.

Emelioflamer riding his flaming pony over all kinds of honest ebay sellers and referring all his alleged fans and customers to the big info boom on his MYSPACE page.