• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XENOZOIC

35 posts in this topic

Sorry if I sound like an mor0n,but why is this series so popular with comic book collectors? (shrug)

You're not being silly in asking, Sarah. It's a good question.

Let me dig through my raw copies and see what I have I can send your way. Then you can come back to this thread and share what you thought.

Between the artwork, storyline, and character/creature content, there is enough to keep most entertained.

There are 20 stories in the Table of Contents. Given the 14 Xenozoic Tales issues and the Death Rattle #8 issue, I would suspect the additional 5 stories are the backup's... (shrug)

I just finished the Xenozoic book. This is my first exposure to the series and I love it, but if I'm understanding you, then there's no conclusion to the story, just backups remaining to be collected?

Unfortunately, Schultz never completed the series after issue #14. It is a real shame, as it has an interesting storyline that I would love to see more of.

Thanks. That is a shame that there's no ending. The art was beautiful throughout, but the story seemed to be picking up steam and I was very interested to see where it went.

can you get raw books for a good price? most i see on here or ebay ale slabbed and i'd rather have raw

I sold a raw #1-8 set recently on Ebay for all of $12 + shipping. If you watch the listings, you can catch a complete raw set as a few have sold over the past 6 weeks.

Sorry if I sound like an mor0n,but why is this series so popular with comic book collectors? (shrug)

You're not being silly in asking, Sarah. It's a good question.

Let me dig through my raw copies and see what I have I can send your way. Then you can come back to this thread and share what you thought.

Between the artwork, storyline, and character/creature content, there is enough to keep most entertained.

Thanks Nick :)

can you get raw books for a good price? most i see on here or ebay ale slabbed and i'd rather have raw

I sold a raw #1-8 set recently on Ebay for all of $12 + shipping. If you watch the listings, you can catch a complete raw set as a few have sold over the past 6 weeks.

wow, thats a deal

Because it is fantastically drawn and well written?

(and it has dinosaurs!! :D )

Yep. The interior art is amazing and the stories are very cool.

There WILL be more. The second to last page of this collected edition eludes to a Volume 2.