• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picks for St. Patrick's Day

46 posts in this topic

Did JLA/Avengers 4 come out already?

No. It's supposed to ship March 31st- last time I checked at least.

Was something wrong with Perez? I thought I remember hearing something at my LCS. gossip.gif

He injured his wrist drawing the cover to #3.

He should slow down.

Stretching is important, too. And wear a brace. And a seat belt. And eat a good breakfast. And sleep at least eight hours. And pray. And tithe some sweet, sweet DCs. And look both ways. And chew twenty-four times before swallowing.

May God grant you a speedy recovery, George... we cannot wait to find out how the who-- sleeping.gif

Of 2004, or 2005? smirk.gif

It'll be in a multi pack with Spider-Man/Blackcat 4 and Ultimates 13.

Was something wrong with Perez? I thought I remember hearing something at my LCS. gossip.gif

He should slow down.

Stretching is important, too. And wear a brace. And a seat belt. And eat a good breakfast. And sleep at least eight hours. And pray. And tithe some sweet, sweet DCs. And look both ways. And chew twenty-four times before swallowing.

May God grant you a speedy recovery, George... we cannot wait to find out how the who-- sleeping.gif

The shipping date of March 31st is confirmed... I spent about twenty minutes talking to Busiek about the book at the show last weekend and he confirmed it is at the printers and will ship on time (at least on time for the most recent updated schedule).

And word is they are hoping to have the reprint rights worked out for the poster of #3 sometime in the next month or so. They settled all the other rights in advance, but apparently no one stopped to consider that Perez might do a cover that was worth posterizing... 893frustrated.gif

He should slow down.

The shipping date of March 31st is confirmed... I spent about twenty minutes talking to Busiek about the book at the show last weekend and he confirmed it is at the printers and will ship on time (at least on time for the most recent updated schedule).

And word is they are hoping to have the reprint rights worked out for the poster of #3 sometime in the next month or so. They settled all the other rights in advance, but apparently no one stopped to consider that Perez might do a cover that was worth posterizing... 893frustrated.gif

That's amazing...... it took security twenty minutes to drag you away from Busiek??

He should slow down.

That's amazing...... it took security twenty minutes to drag you away from Busiek??

27_laughing.gif Actually it took that long for him to shop at my table... The people in line to get his signature kept giving me the evil eye as he picked out trade paperbacks one right after the other... cloud9.gif

He should slow down.

27_laughing.gif Actually it took that long for him to shop at my table... The people in line to get his signature kept giving me the evil eye as he picked out trade paperbacks one right after the other... cloud9.gif

Would of been even funnier if you started handing him stuff to sign while he was shopping. You would of probably had a some angry Busiek fans on your hands or a new line wrapping around your table.

P.S. Answer the email or PM I sent ya when ya can....... wink.gif

He should slow down.

TPBs?!?!? Did you set him up with any IMPORTANT books?? (LOSH 300, GL 195, COIE...)

He should slow down.

lol Actually it took that long for him to shop at my table... The people in line to get his signature kept giving me the evil eye as he picked out trade paperbacks one right after the other... cloud9.gif

TPBs?!?!? Did you set him up with any IMPORTANT books?? (LOSH 300, GL 195, COIE...)

Nope... just trades... smile.gif

He picked up a set of Ultimate Spideys... volumes 1 thru 5... a couple Bendis Daredevil trades... a Steranko trade... a Gil Kane trade... plus a few he was picking up as gifts like Dark Phoenix and Earth X...

He's a big fan of Usagi, but I was sold out of those and he's pretty much current anyway. confused-smiley-013.gif

He should slow down.

He picked up a set of Ultimate Spideys... volumes 1 thru 5... a couple Bendis Daredevil trades... a Steranko trade... a Gil Kane trade... plus a few he was picking up as gifts like Dark Phoenix and Earth X...

He's a big fan of Usagi, but I was sold out of those and he's pretty much current anyway. confused-smiley-013.gif

Where's the report? BTW....answer Bigman's PMs, as he wants to dump all his Bondage Fairies to you cheap! tongue.gif

He should slow down.

Where's the report? BTW....answer Bigman's PMs, as he wants to dump all his Bondage Fairies to you cheap! tongue.gif

blush.gif Well I got to sell them to someone and House has the customers for them.... cool.gif. tongue.gif