• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's last GAINES FILE COPY .....THREAD CLOSED!

193 posts in this topic

Setting here listening to The White Album and wanted to share a pic I found online years ago.

As much as most Beatles fans can't stand Yoko, I have to say she can take a powerful picture.

This pic of John's glasses taken I believe right after he died. Over the last 30 years there has been a lot of discussion about what the pic means. I'd like to think Yoko, knowing John's love of NYC, placed the glass of water half full over looking the NYC skyline, to symbolize that things aren't as bad as it seems... that John would want her to look upon her future through how he would see it... through his glasses and his eyes. The glass of water in relation to NY states her life is still half full since, even thought she's lost him... she still has the great city of New York to come home to. Powerful image.

Thoughts?

_1931080_lennon_glasses300.jpg

I think McCartney slipped in and drank the water. And she's pi$$ed.

Cool books in this thread! (thumbs u

I think McCartney slipped in and drank the water. And she's pi$$ed.

Cool books in this thread! (thumbs u

:roflmao: hmmm why was Paul in Yoko's apartment in the first place? I hear Beatle fans screaming at that thought. :)

DARK KNIGHT STRIKES AGAIN # 1 DYNAMIC

FORCES FRANK MILLER SIGNED/NUMBERED. SWEET NM COPIES. I HAVE TWO COPIES OF THIS SIGNED DF EDITION...

SO THE NEXT 2 BIDDERS 1 BIDDER TO SPEND $50 OR MORE WILL EACH GET ONE OF THESE SIGNED EDITIONS FOR FREE !

...one of these is going home with edgenx and the other with dc eng !

dk2front0163.jpg

dk2front0163COA.jpg

TOP COMICS LASSIE CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES. Very cool photo cover of everyone's favorite mutt. From 1967, one year before my old arse was born! Again sorry about the bad scanner pic. Charging camera as we e-speak.

Rupp's CRAZY low ball price of $50 SHIPPED USA

for a 43 year old near perfect comic!

topcomicslassiecgc96.jpg

FEAR # 20 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES AND FEAR # 23 CGC 9.6 OWTWPGS.

EARLY MORBIUS SERIES STARTS IN # 20. BOTH BOOKS COVER COLOR'S POP! PERSONALLY, I LIKE ISSUE # 23'S COVER IMAGE BETTER. SUE ME! :) Again sorry about the bad scanner pic. Charging camera as we e-speak.

Rupp's CRAZY low ball price of $110 SHIPPED USA

FOR BOTH! SWEET LORD THAT'S CHEAP!

fear20cgc96.jpg

fear23cgc96.jpg

About as an ecclectic mix of books as ive seen in a while...but cool nonetheless!

Thank you sir... I'm going to be adding some more cool items tonight and over the weekend. Will I sell any? Doubt it... but hey I need to knock the dust off them anyhow. Stay tuned ;)

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 299 & #300 Both copies are NM- (that would be NEAR MINT MINUS according to OVERSTREET) and would rate much higher if not for lower left corner blunts. The 299 has a worse blunt than the 300. So call the 299 a NM - - :) Tried to get a pic but can't get it to focus that close and scanner is . Also, back cover blacks on the 300 spine are stress mark free. Remember FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED.

Rupp's low ball price for BOTH... $100 SHIPPED USA!!!!

IMG_1074.jpg

:takeit: per PM. :)

In keeping with the ecclectic vibe.... here we go!

MOVIE COMICS BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES . Sweet looking book that could pass for NM - at first glance. Front cover is immaculate with just a very few spine stress marks. Back cover has a inch or so long pressure indentation/light scratch in the middle. Not that noticeable but there. Got it off Diamond Galleries as a VF and I'm going to agree.

Rupp's low ball price of $35 SHIPPED USA

IMG_1131.jpg

Hope you've been putting in some overtime Boscoe!

GRENDEL # 1 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES. Super sweet bronze age classic. Almost 30 years old and considered one of the best of the Bronze Age.

Rupp's low ball price of $225 SHIPPED USA

IMG_1126.jpg

THE MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL featuring THE HULK # 196, 197, 198 1ST APPEARANCE OF WOLVERINE, 199, 200. Super sweet bronze age UK classics that have the entire story that was printed in INCREDIBLE HULK 180, 181, 182. Average condition on these is FN/VF- with 197 being the worst at VG/FN because of the marker price. Almost 35 years old and becoming quite scarce.

Rupp's low ball price for all... $150 SHIPPED USA

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1124-1.jpg

KNOCK KNOCK WHO'S THERE featuring ENOCH KNOX. Platinum Age from 1936. Strong VG/VG- with some pencil on the cover and a 1/4 inch chip top left and spine stress from being stacked for decades. Back cover has a small adhesive spot where it looks like a price sticker was removed and left sticker behind. Whitman Publishing and older than Superman! Ecclectic for sure! :)

Rupp's low ball price of $30 SHIPPED USA

IMG_1132.jpg