• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACME's GA "Potpourri of Pedigrees" sale

57 posts in this topic

After enjoying these books for several years, I'm hoping to sell some and pay down some non-comic debt. With the Pedigree book coming out soon lol , here's your chance to pick up some great examples.

My E-bay ID is EKTKID with 100% feedback. I've also dealt with several board members, especially Adam(Filter81). I've got a pitiful post count over the past 6 years, but rest assured I am always lurking in the board shadows :devil:

1) Free shipping in the US, including Insurance and Delivery Confirmation, if you accept the asking price. Buyer responsible for shipping and insurance on any other offer.

2) :takeit: in the thread wins over anything else.

3) Payment methods: Postal money order, bank cashier's check, wire transfer, personal check, cash, or Paypal. Payment should be made within 7 days. Time payments may be possible, but please mention it before a price agreement is made.

4) No purchases allowed from members on the Probation thread

Shoot me a PM with any questions or if you need more scans.