• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 CGC 6.0 First Print.

7 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody,

I came across an opportunity to buy a copy of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 CGC 6.0 First Print for $550. Just wanted to know does this sound like a good deal since Overstreet Price Guide doesn't put a value on it because the price range is so sporadic. I'm buy for long term value but I don't know if the demand will be there for this comic twenty years from now.

Any suggestions thanks.

I took the plunge and bought it in this auction here below on ebay. I didn't want to give up my source before hand because I knew someone would grab it before I did today. I paid $949.99 for the four comics listed below. Let me know if it still a deal or the biggest mistake of the century.

#1 CGC 6.0 1st Print

#2 CGC 9.6 1st Print

#3 CGC 9.4 1st Print

#4 CGC 9.6 1st Print

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=170565563729&si=989aF8z4ClRt%252F8j0DKaHaSTg68c%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT