• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seanfingh's F-ing Feedback Thread

75 posts in this topic

Sean always comes through, ALWAYS.

He's bought from me a ton of times, and everything he's sold me has been perfectly described and safely transported. Top Shelf!!

Also, whenever he leaves feedback for me it's not secretly a soap box for his own misguided ginger-tinged stances.

And I love him for it. :luhv:

I've bought from Sean a couple of times and he was excellent to deal with.

The first time was for three Strange Tales slabs and the second time was for three Iron Fist and a Giant Size Avengers slabs. :cloud9: Both times they've arived safely in the UK, well packaged and everything I could hope for.

Great seller. (thumbs u

Just received a couple of slabs from Sean yesterday that I had actually bought over a month ago that he allowed me to pay over time. Thanks again Sean! One of the best here on the boards! (worship)

I'll echo Shark's sentiments. Just got a sweet ASM slab from Sean--it was well-packed and shipped quickly. No hesitation here. I think Sean may have even taken a chance on me as a noobie when he bought a Joker #1 slab from me many moons ago. Wait, a sec. He never paid for it. I kid, I kid! (lamely, I know).

I purchase a Mike Grell SS book from Sean at a great price. He must have camped out at the post office waiting for my payment to go through, because I don't think I could have gotten it any quicker! Great communication and sturdy packaging. Thanks Sean!