• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seanfingh's F-ing Feedback Thread

75 posts in this topic

I just had a box of 28 slabs sent to the UK in 6 days.

Sean is the main man when it comes to Signature Series slabs, and to pack and ship this many without any damage is nothing short of fantastic.

Sean ensured that the postage was kept to the minimum without compromising on a great box within a box set up, that totally did the job.

I cant praise him highly enough. (worship)(worship)(worship)

Do not be worried about doing the big deals with Sean, he will sort you out. (thumbs u

Thanks Sean.

S5003197.jpg

S5003196.jpg

I bought 2 slabs from this guy. Great deal. Good packaging. THanks bro.

I just got another big box of slabs from Sean, which only took 7 days to arrive from the US to the UK in perfect condition due to Seans top notch packing.

People who do not like dealing international have never been lucky enough to deal with people like Sean, as he makes it so there are no concerns whatsoever in buying from the US.

Thanks again Sean

Recieved my latest fix from Sean, as always, no concerns and somehow he can ship international at the speed of domestic.

One of my favorite people to deal with as you have no worries at all, as he has great books at great prices.

Until next time matey (thumbs u