• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #648 sketch cover Megathread

913 posts in this topic

I heard about that cover. It looks amazing! I asked Sayger to create 2 covers for me 1) an edgy Neal Adams type Batman and 2) since I do not have a blank Amazing Spider-man #648, I asked him to create a Venom on a blank Ultimate Spiderman. Cannot wait to see the results. I told him to be as creative as possible after hearing what he did to yours.

Probably the only time a ripped cover will increase the value. Please post that Venom and Batman comic when you can. I would love to see them. (thumbs u

The more I see of Sayger's work the more I want one of my own! How do you contact him to ask him to do this? How much does it cost? How do you get a SS slab? (shrug)

I think this might be the lowest graded sketch book but it does have White Pages :acclaim:

CGC Label Reads:

Signed, Sketch, Cover Cut & Paper Taped to Interior Cover by Stuart Sayger on 6/19/11 :roflmao:

15nosix.jpg

Did you fast track it? I have books from June 7th that are just showing verified.

Yes I have decided to Fast Track all books from now on...I cant take the wait :frustrated:

Seems like that is the trend around here :(

Guess us cheap skates will just have to wait as we get cut by those fast tracking their books :pullhair:

Did you fast track it? I have books from June 7th that are just showing verified.

Yes I have decided to Fast Track all books from now on...I cant take the wait :frustrated:

Guess us cheap skates will just have to wait as we get cut by those fast tracking their books :pullhair:

I also only get 3 sketch books done at a con...some one fills threads up with amazing sketch covers :baiting:

j/k

I think this might be the lowest graded sketch book but it does have White Pages :acclaim:

CGC Label Reads:

Signed, Sketch, Cover Cut & Paper Taped to Interior Cover by Stuart Sayger on 6/19/11 :roflmao:

15nosix.jpg

I can just imagine what the grader was thinking when he/she got that book, :lol:

Glad you slabbed that one but I think I would have asked for a NG. Looks great!

I also only get 3 sketch books done at a con...some one fills threads up with amazing sketch covers :baiting:

j/k

:whee:

CGC Label Reads:

15nosix.jpg

I can just imagine what the grader was thinking when he/she got that book, :lol:

Glad you slabbed that one but I think I would have asked for a NG. Looks great!

I told Sayger that I would submit it for a grade and see how low it would be graded...I thought no way it gets over a 1.0,

I think its cool to prob have the lowest graded sketch cover :acclaim:

My last economy fast track had a total turn around of 21 days door to door. That's almost 2 weeks faster than typical.

It seems fast tracks are getting even BETTER treatment than standard than normal.

CGC Label Reads:

15nosix.jpg

I would display it with pride! Not every sketch has such a unique story to go along with it lol

My June books are only Verified to :(

CGC Label Reads:

15nosix.jpg

lol lol lol

CGC Label Reads:

15nosix.jpg

lol lol lol

I dig it, I mean its different no doubt. I was lookin at it sitting on the table saying to myself he couldve just painted red marks down the cover. (shrug)

CGC Label Reads:

15nosix.jpg

looks fantastic to me