• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #648 sketch cover Megathread

913 posts in this topic

Amazing what a little pressing and cleaning can do.

From an 8.5 to a 9.4

AM001_zpse7b4a56a.jpg

Man the guys at CGC must be clairvoyant to know that Angel would sketch that in eight days from now! Seriously though they have to be overworked, I have been noticing a decent amount of mistakes made on labels. Currently the only Uncanny X-Men Volume 3 #1 Blank on the census is my comic sketched by Chris Mangold. The problem with that however is that it is a Volume 2 #1 Blank. Not a big deal to me but something that they should have caught. Sort of like that 3/28/13 has not happened yet and that the date for that comic should not have changed.

Anyway, congratulations Adonis that book looks so awesome I could never see how it could have possibly deserved an 8.5 to begin with.

I got these two from Nei Ruffino at Emerald City ComiCon.

I have to say working with Nei was so easy. She stayed in communication throughout and is super pleasant in person. I had her color a a Neal Adams Wolverine for me a couple years ago and I saw the cover she did for Dre and the sketches posted on the Boards and her work just keeps improving.

AmazingSpider-Man648sketchvariantCGC96WSSNeiRuffino001_zpsff2e330e.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man648sketchvariantCGC98WSSNeiRuffino001_zps2da65702.jpg