• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY LARGEST MODERN SALES THREAD EVER!---REALLY!

41 posts in this topic

Hi, :takeit:;

Spawn # 185 X1

Locke & Key # 1 DF Negative Edition (Jesperson Collection File)

Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine # 2 1:50 Sketch Variant

Stumptown # 1 First Print

Batman Odyssey # 1 1:25 Neal Adams Sketch Variant

Not sure on the prices of these but if they are $1, I'd also take;

Proof # 25

Walking Dead #63 CHEW THIRD PRINT PREVIEW ON FLIP SIDE

Astounding Wolfman # 1 (Early Kirkman)

Spawn # 193 (Black/White)

Witchblade # 103 Turner Sketch Variant

Ireedeemable # 1 A-1 Comics Negative Variant

Wolverine #55

I'm in Canada, so LMK

Thanks,

Jay

^^ Thank you as well. Regular Priority isn't that expensive, Flate Rate is. I'll PM you the quotes. and yes, the Image books are a $1 each as well. the only ones that are $5 are the variants :)

X-Men #50 (90s Kubert Variant)

X-Men #200 x 2 (Finch and Bachalo Covers)

:takeit:

Is the Uncanny X-Men #325 the standard non foil cover or the foil one? If it's the standard non-foil edition then I'll take that as well.

X-Men #50 (90s Kubert Variant)

X-Men #200 x 2 (Finch and Bachalo Covers)

:takeit:

Is the Uncanny X-Men #325 the standard non foil cover or the foil one? If it's the standard non-foil edition then I'll take that as well.

It's the Foil Edition. First print :)

Okay folks I'm going to update the thread. Give me a few.

Alrighty,

things are updated. If I missed something let me know. I will be sending out invoices in the next couple of days. I will also add some moderns and a couple of Mighty Mugs - In case you're wondering I have Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Iron Man.

Alrighty,

things are updated. If I missed something let me know. I will be sending out invoices in the next couple of days. I will also add some moderns and a couple of Mighty Mugs - In case you're wondering I have Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Iron Man.

How much for Iron Man?

That's it bro. I'm 30 years old and my wife would not appreciate a bunch of little Super Heroes all over the house lol lol

im now confused of which lil super heroes u refer to....are you now selling your children...and if so what are their powers...

in all seriousness any pics of the mugs ive never seen them before and might want one.

That's funny, my son's closet is packed full of my comics too. :D

lol I know right. But considering I'm doing this to contribute to his room and supplies, it's worth it in the end.

Note:

If you're looking for a parcticular variant, shoot me a PM. I may have it in my short box. :)