• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FORUM AWARDS 2004 pt 2 'THREAD OF THE YEAR'

58 posts in this topic

CRISIS ON INFINITE MESSAGE BOARDS!!!!!!

foreheadslap.gif Plebeians.

I'm afraid it has to be a thread created within the last 12 months. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You can't keep dragging up your one and only useful contribution to the boards. grin.giftongue.gif

Although I did start the thread, I must admit that subsequent replies and information added to the "Clean and Press - Bother Anyone?" discussion really made me think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good work to all who contributed. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Although I did start the thread, I must admit that subsequent replies and information added to the "Clean and Press - Bother Anyone?" discussion really made me think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good work to all who contributed. 893applaud-thumb.gif

That one definitely had me up and out o' my chair! thumbsup2.gif

You know, regardless of the flak, I do tend to start quite a few very popular and thought-provoking threads.

Hey, this award is designed to put personal glory aside and honour the topic/information/debate/humour. tongue.gif

I'm afraid it has to be a thread created within the last 12 months. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You can't keep dragging up your one and only useful contribution to the boards. grin.giftongue.gif

11 CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS TO GO!!!!!

confused-smiley-013.gif

CGC converting to number grade only.

Don't forget that one. gossip.gif

I agree, CGC converting to number grade only is the best one for me.

I think Joe_Collector started the thread. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I can't find the link.

That one has my nod also... thumbsup2.gif

I think Joe_Collector started the thread. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I can't find the link.

I do believe Joe started the thread on 8/24/03 with this:

JC's Thread

On 8/23 FF created THIS post to which I responded on 8/23 "Well - I asked a very polite question in ASK CGC - even said "Thank you" afterwards. All I asked was "Why has the alpha grade (F/VF etc.) been removed from the new label and only a numeric grade used."

But something is niggliong at me that Joanna actually preceded my questioning of the lack of an Alpha Grade on the new label.

But it does appear that JC actually started A THREAD on it. So a word to the wisae - if you got a hot topic don;t just reply inside another - make a thread! grin.gif

I do believe Joe started the thread on 8/24/03 with this:

JC's Thread

On 8/23 FF created THIS post to which I responded on 8/23 "Well - I asked a very polite question in ASK CGC - even said "Thank you" afterwards. All I asked was "Why has the alpha grade (F/VF etc.) been removed from the new label and only a numeric grade used."

But something is niggliong at me that Joanna actually preceded my questioning of the lack of an Alpha Grade on the new label.

But it does appear that JC actually started A THREAD on it. So a word to the wisae - if you got a hot topic don;t just reply inside another - make a thread! grin.gif

Newbie. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I'm afraid it has to be a thread created within the last 12 months.

Crisis was created withing the last 12 months. Check the first post.