• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gator Heritage Signature Auction Play-by-Play

218 posts in this topic

flash 3 church book coming. gawd, how i love that book.

Really, over the #2? The #2 is a mini grail for me, missed out on a nice mide garde copy not too long ago. :cry:

i own only 2 g.a. d.c.'s cuz i want to [still stuck with some of those from my ill-fated d.c. type-set run]--my central valley batman and flash 3.

Daring Mystery Comics #1 (Timely, 1940) CGC GD/VG 3.0 Cream to...1912

I ran back to bid on this and couldn't get a bid in, in time...oh well...someone got a bargain.

yep...I sold it for $3000... but the #2, that I sold for $2000, went for $4400...so I guess it averages out (looks like same fax bidder won all the dm)

kind of "yawn" right now, to me

Gator, I'm kind of tired and wanted to take a nap.

Can you wake me up in about a hundred lots?

Thanks in advance,

R.

Daring Mystery Comics #1 (Timely, 1940) CGC GD/VG 3.0 Cream to...1912

I ran back to bid on this and couldn't get a bid in, in time...oh well...someone got a bargain.

yep...I sold it for $3000... but the #2, that I sold for $2000, went for $4400...so I guess it averages out (looks like same fax bidder won all the dm)

Doesn't anyone KEEP these things, lol? I have books for 12 years, and I figured I'm a newbie