• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gator Heritage Signature Auction Play-by-Play

218 posts in this topic

Your Announcer today will be Rick "Tebow's not an NFL Bust" Whitelock (did I spell your name wrong again?)

Analysis will be provided by Rick "What the hell's going on out there?" Whitelock.

and your Color Commentator will be Rick "Bleeding Orange and Blue" Whitelock.

I have my bids in....and hoping to win one or two. Let the games begin. :wishluck:

There's an auction today?

Sure as you have hair.

which he wouldn't if he hadn't of removed the "hair vs hair" portion of our 2008 bball game lol

Good thing you didn't play me one on one when I was back in shape in SD.

:whatev:

I've got a parent-teacher conference today and may miss nearly all the books I'd been tracking.

Did you put in any bids via the online bidding?

I only really have two items I'm going after. My max bid is in on the first. If I lose, I divert my attention to the second item. Most of the things I was interested in during the first session have bids that already exceed my Max, so as with most Heritage Signature Events, I'm relegated to the role of spectator before the auction has even begun.

Recession? What Recession?

Sure as you have hair.

which he wouldn't if he hadn't of removed the "hair vs hair" portion of our 2008 bball game lol

I've always wondered what you would look like with a puffy mullet circa Poision 1988. hm

Sure as you have hair.

in shape, out of shape...we all know I think I am "it" when it comes to one on one (even if I am not, I am going to trash talk like I am) lol

and if you are serious,we can discuss, but I bet I could be pursuaded to put up 10K against your hair next time :baiting:

Sure as you have hair.

I've always wondered what you would look like with a puffy mullet circa Poision 1988. hm

Me too.

hm

Sure as you have hair.

in shape, out of shape...we all know I think I am "it" when it comes to one on one (even if I am not, I am going to trash talk like I am) lol

and if you are serious,we can discuss, but I bet I could be pursuaded to put up 10K against your hair next time :baiting:

:eyeroll: