• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage November 2010 winners and losers

42 posts in this topic

Anyone got their eye on anything? Live bidding starts in a bit over an hour.

I've said it before, but it bears saying again--everyone stay away from my Fantastic Fours in this auction. (tsk):sumo:

....you're not going after that natty looking 51 are you ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I've said it before, but it bears saying again--everyone stay away from my Fantastic Fours in this auction. (tsk):sumo:

:whistle:

My forum name is fantastic_four, and my ebay handle is fantastic-four. This entitles me to an automatic first shot at all Fantastic Fours put up for sale anywhere in the world...so keep your grubby fingers off of my comics. :mad:

:whistle:

My forum name is fantastic_four, and my ebay handle is fantastic-four. This entitles me to an automatic first shot at all Fantastic Fours put up for sale anywhere in the world...so keep your grubby fingers off of my comics. :mad:

:grin:

lol

SS 4 9.4 went really strong at $3585. I'd be willing to sell mine for less than that ;)

On the losers note, I thought I had the ASM 1 6.5 and even got the congrats popup on heritage live till a last second floor cut bid got me :cry: oh well.

Wow on the prices for the high grade FFs. A 51 in 9.6 went for $10K, a 52 in 9.4 fetched $4,400, and a 54 in 9.6 went for over $2,600. Admittedly they were great looking books with brilliant white back covers, so maybe eye appeal still counts for something.