• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OO SA BAT'S N DETECTIVE COMICS HIGH GRADE

26 posts in this topic

Elderly collector has been selling off his collection, piecemeal. Every month or so, he comes in with a box of goodies. Old guy, no computer, no cell phone, says he bought them off the stands, many times in groups of 3 or more. I believe him.

Enjoy Brian

is this the same guy with that flea market of a store you took me too one Saturday?

Elderly collector has been selling off his collection, piecemeal. Every month or so, he comes in with a box of goodies. Old guy, no computer, no cell phone, says he bought them off the stands, many times in groups of 3 or more. I believe him.

Enjoy Brian

is this the same guy with that flea market of a store you took me too one Saturday?

Benjo, No, this some other grey hair, down south in the LA area. As usual Kenny tells me his home is filled with shall we say clutter, stuff, books, comics etc, just piles of it everywhere, all in disorder, however all organized in the sellers mind.

Enjoy Brian

Benjo, No, this some other grey hair, down south in the LA area. As usual Kenny tells me his home is filled with shall we say clutter, stuff, books, comics etc, just piles of it everywhere, all in disorder, however all organized in the sellers mind.

sounds great as long as you are getting his cherry books. :applause: Call me when he pulls out the GA superhero stuff ;)