• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thaaaat's All Folks!

24 posts in this topic

hi.gif

Gary, what on earth? You can't just disappear like that - there're too few Brits on these boards as it is....if you go, it'll be just me, Ian and Kev who post regularly.

Whappen? Don't tell me you had a barney with the missus? You suddenly realized you prefer reading books without pictures? You decided to become a Trappist monk? Nobody voted for you in the poll? Don't tell me you bought a book from Comic-Keys?

Whatever it is, you can't leave us now...... confused.gif

Gary, what on earth? You can't just disappear like that - there're too few Brits on these boards as it is....if you go, it'll be just me, Ian and Kev who post regularly.

Why would he disappear without giving any reason ??????

It's only two days since he came round and we piled up all those key issues for him to photograph. He was gonna post up a pic of the comics all on the shelves. I cannot imagine what made him leave unless it was some of the rather vile comments made on the thread he started about visiting my house - that's the only thing I can think of. No other explanation makes sense.

It's only two days since he came round and we piled up all those key issues for him to photograph. He was gonna post up a pic of the comics all on the shelves. I cannot imagine what made him leave unless it was some of the rather vile comments made on the thread he started about visiting my house - that's the only thing I can think of. No other explanation makes sense.

Are you more concerned about him leaving...or the fact that his pics of your collection will remain unposted?

If that IS the reason it basically sucks. I like to think that overall, this place is more community than anything else. Yeah, we get into arguments about cheese or when the crash is due - but dam! We shouldn't feel compelled to leave over such. It is a sad thing if it is true.

Are you more concerned about him leaving...or the fact that his pics of your collection will remain unposted?

He's a really nice guy, and it's my guess that it's snide comments like this one that made him leave.