• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With the advent of the holidays . . .

26 posts in this topic

I'd like to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving . . . WE have a lot to be thankful for!

cheers,

David

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

We certainly do have a lot to be thankful for. For me, I am thankful for my beautiful family, all of our health, my job, my home and that I get to be part of a great comic collecting community. (worship)

Enjoy!

I'd like to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving . . . WE have a lot to be thankful for!

cheers,

David

We certainly do have a lot to be thankful for. For me, I am thankful for my beautiful family, all of our health, my job, my home and that I get to be part of a great comic collecting community. (worship)

Enjoy!

Ditto.

Plus, I'm thankful for your sig line. :grin:

cheers,

David

Enjoy!

Exactly! :applause:

Happy New Year everyone! Hope all of you use the arrival of this new year to forgive and forget, love those around you and try to be a better person. Also for the sake of efficiency this applies for 2011 as well.

Some posts got gobbled up.

:ohnoez:

Did Roy go on a bender? :P

No, I was just a little peeved at the OP considered his past (unthankful) behavior so I made it known.

My apologies for posting so in this thread.

There is never enough thankfulness to go 'round.

I know I have lots to be thankful for, so allow me celebrate with my Southern neighbors (and Colin who is not so south) :grin:

(thumbs u