• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you guys display your CGC's?

110 posts in this topic

I just have mine sitting on my graphic novel shelf in my editing suite...nothing fancy.

IMG_4840.JPG

Sweet. This pic reminds me of one of those Highlight magazines that they have in dentist offices. The ones where you have to circle things you find on a list. So far, I've found the cat, and the Optimus Prime. And ASM 129. :D

BWAHAHAHHA. Totally lol'd in real time at that one.

5 'cool' points if you can tell me what the slab is to the left of the ASM 129.

I'm on my phone so little pics but Im thinkin I can make out an ASM #100 and a #700 to the far right? :grin:

[quote name= :acclaim: gino2paulus2]

Thank Mikey!! Kind of my own little design. Used a basic Thick Brick Mould then screwed down some basic floor board trim on top with the small grooves facing up so the slabs would have something to rest against. Screwed em together, hung em on the walls ( don't forget to hit them studs!! If you miss 75 lb dry wall screws work well too) Fill in the holes and paint. Really super easy I just went to the Home Depot and started messing around with peices Until I found some that would look nice together. I'm really not super handy either this is definitely a DIY project (thumbs u

That Alex Ross art is awesome!

Thanks DA!! Wife picked it up for me!! it's just a print but it's Signed by Alex too :acclaim::cloud9:

I'm on my phone so little pics but Im thinkin I can make out an ASM #100 and a #700 to the far right? :grin:

You win 10 cool points. Totally right. the one that's blocked by reflection is the Campbell variant of 688 but not slabbed.

Thanks DA!! Wife picked it up for me!! it's just a print but it's Signed by Alex too

Also awesome. Similarly, my wife got me the Alex Ross Mythology book at an airport in Brasil on her way to Canada.

You win 10 cool points. Totally right. the one that's blocked by reflection is the Campbell variant of 688 but not slabbed.

Thanks DA!! Wife picked it up for me!! it's just a print but it's Signed by Alex too

Also awesome. Similarly, my wife got me the Alex Ross Mythology book at an airport in Brasil on her way to Canada.

SWEET!! and :headbang:

Though mine are not displayed on the walls as the Avenger loving OP originally inquired, - they are still proudly displayed in my den.

80659BD9-85E8-4146-8249-20173AF9DF21_zpskkt0ciev.jpg

107D9717-768E-4105-B181-BD43169FAF99_zpspjrvgkdi.jpg

My dream room. :cloud9: Actually, I couldn't dream of having a room that nice. lol