• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEWARE of eBay seller "ccg-god"

15 posts in this topic

BEWARE of the following eBay seller. HIs unregistered eBay id is: ccg-god

I paid this guy via PayPal within 3 days, contacted him via email twice with no response, waited 30 days and received nothing, left negative feedback, and reported the seller to eBay, and shortly after I reported the seller, his account became no loger registered. I also contacted PayPal, but I was not aware of a new policy where you have to file a complaint before 30 days has expired (which I think is a load of B.S.). I would contact my credit card company and have the charge disputed, but I don't want to go through 3 months of hassle over $15 (Marvel Encyclopedia Poster by Alex Ross).

I expect that if the guy is still alive he will attempt such a scam again, and that is why I'm sending out this alert. If you look at his feedback, most of the many negatatives came AFTER I had paid him. Check out the date I (solssnake26) left feedback, and count back 30 days.

Here is the guy's contact information:

Clark Kast

4917 Canoga Ave.

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Primary phone: (818) 992 - 5126

Secondary phone:

Fax# :

EMail: toydude@earthlink.net

P.S. - If he won't respond to email, I doubt he'll respond to a phone call, and it's hardly worth the long distance charge to make an attempt. What would I say anyway? Send me my poster or money, and do it NOW or else?

You're all over the bad guys this week Bonds - we should make you a superhero - the "Comic Book Enforcer, protector of the ignorant, and persecutor of the guilty"! Or perhaps "Bonds25, James Bonds25" would reflect your detective work better? wink.gif