• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venom #1 "Black Cover" found in a storage room. Never Opened from the 25-pack

129 posts in this topic

He mentioned in another thread about a week or so ago that it has not been graded yet.

Yea sorry it has been so long, but with my move back to the West Coast it took me a while to send the book in to CGC.

They received the book as of 03/07/2011 so I am assuming by end of this month I should have the grade results. :wishluck:

Saw a picture, and I believe there is only one.

Wow! Privately owned?

No, I hear it's in the hands of the Department of Agriculture, since it's...ya know...made from trees.

Wow! Privately owned?

No, I hear it's in the hands of the Department of Agriculture, since it's...ya know...made from trees.

Don't be silly. He meant privately owned as opposed to being in the Guggenheim or the L'oeuvre.

Wow! Privately owned?

Don't be silly. He meant privately owned as opposed to being in the Guggenheim or the L'oeuvre.

Or someone like Chuck Rozanski would would price it so high it will never reach the hands of a collector ;)

Wow! Privately owned?

I finally made it to the Getty last year. 11 years in LA, and I hadn't gone.

Needless to say, when I saw the entire room filled with Impressionist masters, I wet my pants and was giddy as a schoolgirl.

Van Gogh...Manet...Renoir...Degas...Cézanne...MULTIPLE Monets ( :o :o :o :o ), including several water lilies...

I was in heaven. Had I known this room was there, I would have gone years ago.

The rest of the museum is meh. There are scattered Baroque masters, but the Impressionist room really is the highlight. If there's less than $1B in there, I'd be surprised.

Wow! Privately owned?

Needless to say, when I saw the entire room filled with Impressionist masters, I wet my pants and was giddy as a schoolgirl.

Van Gogh...Manet...Renoir...Degas...Cézanne...MULTIPLE Monets ( :o :o :o :o ), including several water lilies...

The rest of the museum is meh. There are scattered Baroque masters, but the Impressionist room really is the highlight. If there's less than $1B in there, I'd be surprised.

Getty is great, especially with the LA view and only paying ten bucks for parking with FREE ADMISSION. (thumbs u

Wow! Privately owned?

Getty is great, especially with the LA view and only paying ten bucks for parking with FREE ADMISSION. (thumbs u

I do have to admit, the view is quite stunning. It was nice hanging out on the lawn with all the fountains and whatnot.

016 Venom: Lethal Protector 1 2/93 Marvel Comics Black Cover/Printing Error Modern 9.9 WHITE David Michelinie story

Mark Bagley & Al Milgrom art Spider-Man appearance.

:cloud9:

016 Venom: Lethal Protector 1 2/93 Marvel Comics Black Cover/Printing Error Modern 9.9 WHITE David Michelinie story

Booyah.

Booyah.

pics or it didnt happen.

Booyah.

pics or it didnt happen.

That's what your prom date said.