• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest – We’ll Have Prizes.

312 posts in this topic

P is for pressing, that's good enough for me...

J is for joeypost, that's good enough for me....

W is for watson, that's good enough for me...

now, where are the cookies

Did I mention that ArAich and Roy are expelled from the contest for making fun of my poor spelling :baiting:

And on top of that you just left out a question mark. :baiting::grin:

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Did I mention that ArAich, Shark and Roy are expelled from the contest for making fun of my poor spelling? :baiting:

Did I mention that ArAich and Roy are expelled from the contest for making fun of my poor spelling :baiting:

And on top of that you just left out a question mark. :baiting::grin:

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Did I mention that ArAich, Shark and Roy are expelled from the contest for making fun of my poor spelling? :baiting:

:roflmao:

I have ways of TFL'ing my grade in.

:insane:

Hopefully you emasculated them.

Impossible.

Impossible.

Even in your case we have the technology - electron microscopes, micro-trimmers, etc.

Impossible.

Even in your case we have the technology - electron microscopes, micro-trimmers, etc.

Do you remember how Superman shaves? There was nothing from this planet that would cut his hair.