• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Santa

25 posts in this topic

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year, I worked all year finishing my Y, the Last Man and Fables 1-10 collection. I have them all graded by CGC at 9.8. Santa I do not want much for Christmas in fact it is fine by me if I receive this gift after Christmas but hopefully in the year 2011. Santa, all I want for Christmas is Brian K. Vaughan and James Jean to sign my comic editions. I know they are out there and if anyone can find them you can. Please Santa please tell me where they will be this year so I can get my books sign and in return I promise to be even better this year with new series of Usagi Yojimbo 1-10 signed, Crisis on Infinite Earths 1-12 signed, Chew 1-10 signed, Morning Glories 1-5 signed and I will even attempt to tackle my Greatest challenge to date Maus in 9.8. I will do all of this Santa just tell me where Brain K. Vaughn and James Jean will be in 2011.

Thank you Santa and Happy Holidays everyone.

Dear Santa,

I wish that Mike Lilly would finish all of the sketch covers that he started for our sketch op. I also wish that when he says that they will all be done before Christmas that he means it.

:wishluck:

Dear Santa,

I wish that Mike Lilly would finish all of the sketch covers that he started for our sketch op. I also wish that when he says that they will all be done before Christmas that he means it.

:wishluck:

lol And that they all come back in either 9.9 or 10.0 grades.... :D