• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's CRAZY PRICE Thanks FOR THREAD !!!! FINAL DISCOUNTS PAGE 101

1,033 posts in this topic

Welcome to my 1st THANKSGIVING CRAZY PRICE POINT SALES THREAD!

- takeit.gif must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign for an item, gets that item.

If you call me on the phone and ask me to accept a price for a certain item and I go "yes, dear friend, I will take that price or I say "sold you lucky bazterd" and you do not race back here to the sales thread and post that "take it" sign for the item you want & someone beats you to it with a "take it" sign of their own... then sorry, you lose that item.

I hereby define the previous paragraph as meaning = The first :takeit: in the sales thread gets it and trumps any and all PM's, emails, letters, telegraphs, smoke signals and telepathic communication.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation is $5 USA on these items... shipping stays the same if you buy one or buy them all.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous.

- I take PAYPAL ONLY! Paypal has different ways to save buyer and seller money, anything that saves me money is MUCH APPRECIATED, but of course not required.

- If you are on the probation list or are a board member whose name resembles the color green, then keep on walking.

- Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them.

Michael

Gonna start this sucker up in about 10 minutes at 9pm est.