• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's CRAZY PRICE Thanks FOR THREAD !!!! FINAL DISCOUNTS PAGE 101

1,033 posts in this topic

One of the few books I'm going to put a back scan up for. Really nice VF/VF+ maybe a tad better. You could call it an Image book... I wouldn't , but you could :)

sold to lonetree. You snagged a great book sir.

Ok I've got 5 copies of this really nice Star Wars # 2. Strong VF/VF+ to NM on the high end... probably no lower than VF- on the low end.

Posts in order received get the highest grade book.

But price does go down on down the line of order.

1st book is $9.12, 2nd book is 8.12, 3rd book is 7.12, 4th book is 6.12 and the 5th book is 5.12. Understand how this works?

Any questions, PM Boscoe.

1124AAAAA0013.jpg

Ok now I've got 5 copies of this really nice Star Wars # 3. Strong VF/VF+ to NM on the high end... probably no lower than VF- on the low end.

1st book is $9.12, 2nd book is 8.12, 3rd book is 7.12, 4th book is 6.12 and the 5th book is 5.12. Understand how this works?

Any questions, PM Boscoe.

1124AAAAA0014.jpg

Ok, ok now! I've got 5 copies of this really nice Star Wars # 4. Strong VF/VF+ to NM on the high end... probably no lower than VF- on the low end.

Any questions, PM Boscoe and Obama.

1124AAAAA0015.jpg

Clooney lovers ! I've got 4 copies of this really nice Star Wars # 5. Strong VF/VF+ to NM on the high end... probably no lower than VF- / SuperFN+/VF on the low end.

1st book is $9.12, 2nd book is 8.12, 3rd book is 7.12, 4th book is 6.12. Understand how this works?

Any questions, PM Boscoe and Obama and divad.

1124AAAAA0016.jpg

Rosemary Clooney lovers ! I've got 7 FRICKIN copies of this really nice Star Wars # 6. Strong VF/VF+ to NM on the high end... probably no lower than VF- / SuperFN+/VF on the low end.

1st book is $9.12, 2nd book is 8.12, 3rd book is 7.12, 4th book is 6.12, 5th book is 5.12, 6th book is 4.12.... and you guessed it, the 7th book is 3.12! Really whoever gets the 7th book should be just as happy as a dog hanging out with other dogs in the summertime! Understand how this works?

Any questions, PM Boscoe and Obama and divad and my Dad.

1124AAAAA0017.jpg