• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rupp's CRAZY PRICE Thanks FOR THREAD !!!! FINAL DISCOUNTS PAGE 101

1,033 posts in this topic

Mid grade is the word for the hour! Presents well, no surprises. Strong FN depending on how you feel about lower left corner blunt.

Oh lets say that the person who spends $30 starting from this point forward can buy this jewel for $13.04.

...or buy 6 Challengers and you can take it for $7 right now! hee hee

1124100002-1.jpg

:takeit: @ $7

Someone said that these crazy early 80's Whitmans were rare in high grade. Well this one is pretty sweet I must say... but to me its still a cat tray liner from my past. Could be your grail tho... different strokes rule the world... especially if you're a wood connoisseur!

How about $4.35

1124AAAAA0033.jpg

:takeit: @ 30% off!

STAR WARS # 2 (3ND THRU 5TH AVAILABLE @ $7.12 ON DOWN. SEE PAGE 10 FOR CLARIFICATION OF THIS.

STAR WARS # 3 (3ND THRU 5TH AVAILABLE @ $7.12 ON DOWN. SEE PAGE 10 FOR CLARIFICATION OF THIS.

STAR WARS # 4 (3ND THRU 5TH AVAILABLE @ $7.12 ON DOWN. SEE PAGE 10 FOR CLARIFICATION OF THIS.

STAR WARS # 5 (3ND THRU 4TH AVAILABLE @ $7.12 ON DOWN. SEE PAGE 10 FOR CLARIFICATION OF THIS.

STAR WARS # 6 (3ND THRU 7TH AVAILABLE @ $7.12 ON DOWN. SEE PAGE 10 FOR CLARIFICATION OF THIS. :takeit: @ 40% off

Was that a :takeit: for all copies left of each one... or just the next one down, one more of each?

STAR WARS # 2 (3ND THRU 5TH AVAILABLE @ $7.12 ON DOWN. SEE PAGE 10 FOR CLARIFICATION OF THIS.

STAR WARS # 3 (3ND THRU 5TH AVAILABLE @ $7.12 ON DOWN. SEE PAGE 10 FOR CLARIFICATION OF THIS.

STAR WARS # 4 (3ND THRU 5TH AVAILABLE @ $7.12 ON DOWN. SEE PAGE 10 FOR CLARIFICATION OF THIS.

STAR WARS # 5 (3ND THRU 4TH AVAILABLE @ $7.12 ON DOWN. SEE PAGE 10 FOR CLARIFICATION OF THIS.

STAR WARS # 6 (3ND THRU 7TH AVAILABLE @ $7.12 ON DOWN. SEE PAGE 10 FOR CLARIFICATION OF THIS. :takeit: @ 40% off

Was that a :takeit: for all copies left of each one... or just the next one down, one more of each?

I'll take the next run...3rd in line I guess it is...

I'll take the next run...3rd in line I guess it is...

Gotcha! :)

Going to start listing a little earlier tonight...Walking Dead is coming on and I can't miss it fellas.

Stay tuned... and while you wait... enjoy what a cheerleader should... and used to look like back in the 80's in this song by Clooney look-a-like Dwight Twilley!

Oh and tonights TERI game is going to revolve around you owning this...

has what looks like some sort of residue (possibly from some type of sticker way back then because its really not sticky now) at the "R" and "S" of "Avengers" and what looks to be some sort of light bleach spot at the logo corner box.

The black cover pretty much shows you whatever imperfections this book has. I want to call it a VF/VF+ but depending on how you take into account the tiny bit of residue and that logo box issue... its your guess I suppose.

It's gonna be fun....

aZZZZsale0016.jpg

aZZZZsale0017.jpg

Stay tuned... and while you wait... enjoy what a cheerleader should... and used to look like back in the 80's in this song by Clooney look-a-like Dwight Twilley!

Now we're talking !

Sure wish that was my High School...

J.Z....class of Eighty Three...bring on the classic MTV.

Copy # 7 here is a little less showy than the previous wins... we are getting down to the bottom here... Still worth 13.33 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nutter Butter Eyez a Flutter!

won by rawhide and sacrificed in true Clooney lover form to totallyjem