• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High For Sale List As Excel File

106 posts in this topic

..... and to think....he'll be in London next week..... that guy's a beast. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.....that pic of him with a show spread set up in a 7-11 is just far too much.... I can't get it out of my mind lol

What a travel schedule he has! I would guess he travels further in one year than I have in my entire life.

I am very close to complete on phase 1, This is all the data I have, merged into one sheet + publisher and year data added for most of the books. I need to scan through the list adding missing years and publishers and making sure the person I hired to do some clean-up didn't mess things up in weird ways. Once this is done, I'm going to look to putting the data on a site where it can be searched and visualized. Still just having the excel file complete will be a big accomplishment

https://github.com/roblarsen/Edgar-Church-Collection-Data/blob/master/merged-data.csv

I am very close to complete on phase 1, This is all the data I have, merged into one sheet + publisher and year data added for most of the books. I need to scan through the list adding missing years and publishers and making sure the person I hired to do some clean-up didn't mess things up in weird ways. Once this is done, I'm going to look to putting the data on a site where it can be searched and visualized. Still just having the excel file complete will be a big accomplishment

https://github.com/roblarsen/Edgar-Church-Collection-Data/blob/master/merged-data.csv

Can somebody explain to me why/when "restoration" was done on some of the gems ?

Thank you Tony (Sqeggs) for pointing this thread out to me. (thumbs u

@rob_react: I'll certainly help where I can.

At this point, I just want to get that file completed. Which basically means going through and filling in publishers and years for the titles that are missing them. If you (or anyone else) wants to help you can download the file and just pick a letter of the alphabet to clean up. I paid someone to do a lot of the work, but she didn't know comics so things like the Four Colors were confusing to her (listed under their title in the spreadsheet, but listed as Four Color #XXX)

I