• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you post photos in the forums?

22 posts in this topic

I have never tried to post a photo and I cannot find any information on how to do it. I have a Photobucket account and have uploaded photos to it, but that is as far as I have gotten. How do I go from there to here?Thanks, and please forgive my ineptitude!

Copy the direct link in pb. Then press this button image.gif and paste it in the box (thumbs u
remark_photos Seeing if this is how it works

In Photobucket, click on your photo. Click on the text in the IMG box. It should then say "copied".

Past this code into your message here on the boards and your photo will appear.

The code in the quote above seems to be missing the actual name of the JPG which should appear after the name of the album. Give it another try. (thumbs u

OK, now I am really starting to feel stupid.I did that, but all you see is the link, not the photo. What am I doing wrong?

You won't see the photo until you submit the post to the boards. You don't need a comic box put together by chance, do you?

Copy the direct link in pb. Then press this button image.gif and paste it in the box (thumbs u

In Photobucket, click on your photo. Click on the text in the IMG box. It should then say "copied".

The code in the quote above seems to be missing the actual name of the JPG which should appear after the name of the album. Give it another try. (thumbs u

Trying again with back cover mycomics001.jpg

So what's the book? An early 1965 Marvel?
Yeah, FF#22- 1963 I wanted to post it in The "buddy can you spare a grade" thread. thanks for the help, everyone (and now I won't have to send the photos to Greggy to post-that and the fact we haven't even been introduced.)

Trying again with back cover mycomics001.jpg
(worship)

So what's the book? An early 1965 Marvel?
Yeah, FF#22- 1963 I wanted to post it in The "buddy can you spare a grade" thread. thanks for the help, everyone (and now I won't have to send the photos to Greggy to post-that and the fact we haven't even been introduced.)

Not to worry, he wouldn't have posted them anyway (thumbs u