• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So then whats for Supper??

22 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gifPIZZA!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I just had a sunday roast, which consists of: lamb, carrots, gravy, potatoes, cabbage and yorkshire pudding's and then some apple pie and a few jam doughnut's.....YUM YUM!! smile.gif

I just had a sunday roast, which consists of: lamb, carrots, gravy, potatoes, cabbage and yorkshire pudding's and then some apple pie and a few jam doughnut's.....YUM YUM!! smile.gif

After reading these past couple of Food threads I'm beginning to think that our friends in England are more fond of doughnuts then us wacky Americans. 893whatthe.gif

Something is wrong here.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

After reading these past couple of Food threads I'm beginning to think that our friends in England are more fond of doughnuts then us wacky Americans. 893whatthe.gif

Something is wrong here.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope, we like our comfort food more than you do - or at least more than any other country in Europe. It's always been that way! Ever tried the great English breakfast? Essentially everything is fried. Including the bread.

Nope, we like our comfort food more than you do - or at least more than any other country in Europe. It's always been that way! Ever tried the great English breakfast? Essentially everything is fried. Including the bread.

It was the bangers that I had problems with.

It was the bangers that I had problems with.

What about the black pudding? Ever tried that?

its 7:00 pm here...and the pizza was GOOD!! thumbsup2.gif (pepperoni, hamburg and onions!! cant beat it!!) thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif see above post for best pizza topping mix!! cloud9.gif

Since I am married to "The Pasta Queen"...we had chicken that had been simmering in a crock pot full of specially seasoned sauce over thin spaghetti....salad with sliced cucumbers, tomatoes and romaine lettuce with bleu cheese dressing....italian bread with "I can't believe it's not butter" spread....and a nice tall glass of seltzer water.... cloud9.gif

PS: For dessert during the Sopranos we are have strawberry shortcake.... 893applaud-thumb.gif