• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need This Jumbo ID'd

15 posts in this topic

Jumbo 130 ? (shrug)

"Sheena invades the Land that Time Forgot" is on the cover of that issue.

What are the other features? Sky Girl?

Sorry, Doc, but that's not the cover to Jumbo 130. GCD says the title is Quest of the Pharoh's Idol.

Jumbo 130 ? (shrug)

Good question. If you tell us what the other features are, it will help to narrow down the issue.

Edit: I just checked my Jumbos and based on the cover title, this issue is not between 68 and 130. I suspect it's earlier, probably somewhere between 40 and 67.

Jumbo 130 ? (shrug)

Good question. If you tell us what the other features are, it will help to narrow down the issue.

Edit: I just checked my Jumbos and based on the cover title, this issue is not between 68 and 130. I suspect it's earlier, probably somewhere between 40 and 67.

It has a Sky Girl story. I checked the GCD for every Jumbo from 68-130 (Overstreet Sky Girl appearances) and the first Sheena story is not listed (at least correctly) as the Land That Time Forgot. This is why I'm stumped.

Thanks for looking, guys. It's greatly appreciated.

Jumbo 130 ? (shrug)

It has a Sky Girl story. I checked the GCD for every Jumbo from 68-130 (Overstreet Sky Girl appearances) and the first Sheena story is not listed (at least correctly) as the Land That Time Forgot. This is why I'm stumped.

It's fun trying to track this stuff down.

Check this out. "Land that Time Forgot" is written right under Sheena Jungle Queen and above the story title.

I've never had a copy of this issue so I can't confirm the splash. I hope you find it.

106731.jpg.8807bd9c279532a552a740edec9aaad7.jpg

Jumbo 130 ? (shrug)

It's fun trying to track this stuff down.

Check this out. "Land that Time Forgot" is written right under Sheena Jungle Queen and above the story title.

I've never had a copy of this issue so I can't confirm the splash. I hope you find it.

Doc,

None of the stories match up with story titles from Jumbo 130 in the GCD.

ZX-5 is "He has but one task..."

Sky Girl is "Woman's work for a change..."

The Hawk is: "Behold this bony monument..."

Stuart Taylor is: "New York at rush hour..."

Ghost Gallery is: "Lord Whitman turned..."

I can't find any of these stories in GCD...

Doc,

None of the stories match up with story titles from Jumbo 130 in the GCD.

ZX-5 is "He has but one task..."

Sky Girl is "Woman's work for a change..."

The Hawk is: "Behold this bony monument..."

Stuart Taylor is: "New York at rush hour..."

Ghost Gallery is: "Lord Whitman turned..."

I can't find any of these stories in GCD...

It's definitely not 130. I just viewed a copy at the Digital Comics Museum. ( doh! I should have thought of that first.)

The next best guess would be either 77,78, or 87, the three untitled Sky Girl stories at the GCD. Unfortunately DCM doesn't have the books yet. Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

The next best guess would be either 77,78, or 87, the three untitled Sky Girl stories at the GCD. Unfortunately DCM doesn't have the books yet. Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

It's #77.

BangZoom to the rescue!!!!

Thanks BZ. I won't be bugging you anytime soon. All ID'd now!