• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link

10 posts in this topic

Stuff gets delivered fairly quickly but I've sent a few e-mails to them that they don't seem to ever bother to respond to which I find a bit annoying. This is completely the opposite to what I've experienced at shops like Metropolis and Lone Star. Still overall they seem to have one of the best selections and new stuff posted every day.

I just got an CGC 9.0 X-Men 50 from there. Overall a good experience, but I agree that they are slow on responding to e-mails. I did like the fact that they called me on the phone (instead of on the tv insane.gif ) to verify that I placed the order and that I had placed the correct credit card on it. I'll definitely go to them again. thumbsup2.gif

The nicest part is that he (Josh) will usually only charge you $10 to ship your books, even if you win several and they are worth (therefore insured) for a lot.

So far only good experiences and I have bought several CGC'd and one raw book.

I have had both positive and negative. My dealings has only been with high dollar items (over 5k). A book I bought met the grade provided, but when selling the high price book, the deal feel through and I got stuck with all the shipping cost, close to $100. I later sold the book through Heritage for almost 2x what Comiclink had it sold for.

My only experience with Comiclink was a real pisser. Search for the Amazing Fantasy #15 9.6 PLOD thread on here and read all about it.

Just wanting to get feed back on if anyone has bought or sold using commiclink? Trying to find out different experiences, good and bad. confused-smiley-013.gif

Just wanting to get feed back on if anyone has bought or sold using commiclink? Trying to find out different experiences, good and bad. confused-smiley-013.gif

I recently bought a raw HG book from his website and was very pleased with both the book and the service. Grading was right on w/CGC standards I thought.