• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOVED TO EBAY

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just one book for sale. I've sold and bought on the boards a number of times and my ebay ID is forzaitalia80.

This is a sweet book. From the front, it looks like a 9.0, overall the back brings it down a little, and there a slight spine tear on the bottom left. Also some moderate tanning on the interior pages and covers. Here's the PGM thread, boardies agreed it was somewhere between 7.0 - 8.0 for the most part.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=50&Number=2647719&Searchpage=1&Main=138891&Words=vault+horror+TheAvenger80&topic=0&Search=true#Post2647719

I think it's a solid 7.5. Overall a sweet book, just looked through the books and the pages are very nice and flat and just overall a very solid feeling book.

Value in 38th OSPG is ~$515, I'm sure it's pretty close to that in the newest versions.

Asking $450 and open to offers. Thanks guys!

4515087375_a8250eb322_b.jpg

4515725754_22019ff7de_b.jpg

This is a sweet book.

Asking $450 and open to offers. Thanks guys!

4515087375_a8250eb322_b.jpg

Interesting expression on the digger - from the facial features, I would have thought the artist to be Kurtzman, but it's clearly signed by Craig. Cool book. Good luck on the sale.

Are you taking heinous low balls? hm

Haha that just sounds wrong.

:insane:

Haha, well feel free to send me an offer, I don't want to get killed though. I'll likely throw it on the Bay if I don't get back near to what I paid for it about 3 years ago.

Oh man. I hate to see a book like that be subjected to the vagaries of eBay. A good old fashioned pressing (*gasp* *choke* :o Did he just say the P word!?! :devil: ) will almost certainly bump this already sharp copy up into 8.5/9.0 land or, dare I say it (*GASP*) higher!

Too bad I'm poor. Where's October Andy? He'd love this book if he doesn't already have it!

Disclaimer: My apologies to those who object to pressing on moral, principle or sexual grounds.

Adendum A: TheAvenger80: If you object to pressing or any of my comments herein please let me know and I will remove my post and replace it with "Good Luck", which is pretty much my intention to begin with. (thumbs u