• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From Rags to Riches! Filled with all kinds of fun books CHEAP LOW to HG C'mon in

133 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm guessing nice books at 1/3 of guide isn't cheap enough! hm

Ok, howzabout a couple of cheap Steranko covers???

Hulk Annual #1 - CLASSIC Steranko cover, early Inhumans appearance

Spine split at top and bottom, otherwise intact and complete. Still has nice eye appeal :gossip:

$6.00 :sumo:

HulkAnnual1.jpg

:frustrated: Very nice Grab

Yeah, if there was more posted that I wanted I was going to snag this. One of the best covers ever. Was curious if Blackbolt could beat the Hulk with a whisper back then :)

Bruce

Ditto, instead I posted popcorn. :censored:

BLAAARGH! :sick: still looking for this book, too to complete my Hulk v2 run (see sig line plz)

or >>>> Incredible Hulk (v2) want list 122 128 131 138 171 172 181 ANN1 (also upgrades on 149 152 180)

X-Men #53 - Here is Barry Windsor Smith's 1st Comic Book Work!

Also, a prime example of the "Tape Collection"... there is tape residue on spine as well as a piece on back cover.

$4 [font:Arial Black]SOLD to Shawn Low![/font]

X-Men53.jpg

Well, if anyone is still up and cares, I will be listing more shortly and probably throughout the next few hours :)

I just need to run out and raid the newspaper box! I ran out of packing tissue and need some for the morning!!! :devil:

I should be back and listing anything from HG slabs to low grade readers.

Again, thanks to those who've played along, and thanks to those who are thinking of jumping on in... come on in, the water's warm!

John :busy:

Mr PtTuller... you sir are a ^^

Ok, finished raiding the local paper boxes and am going to scan some books. I don't know if the boards still go offline at midnight, but if they do, i will at least be back with a ton of scanned books for you all to wake up to in the am (thumbs u

Stay tuned...

:popcorn:

X-Men #43 - Brotherhood of Evil Mutants! Pretty cool Magneto cover... Neato! :insane:

Another beat but complete with BONE WHITE PAGES! Really, the pages are amazing me! Shocking considering the rest of the book! Although, they are mostly just dirty! Nothing that a little, well maybe a lot of TLC wouldn't help to clear up!

a $5[font:Arial Black]SOLD to Shawn Low![/font]

X-Men43.jpg

Well, if anything at least these are cheap readers! They are all complete and "digital comics" just aren't the same as a beat up 'ol book!

So c'mon and buy em up for the price of a coffee and donut you could get 3 or 4 SA X books!

:baiting:

Don't worry folks, if there is anyone left playing along, there will be some decent stuff coming up :)

(thumbs u

only 3 left... then on to bigger and better things... oh yessssss, bigger and better indeed! :devil:

X-Men #48 - Marvel girl!

This one is actually fairly decent and clean compared to others. No tape, rips tears or any other damage not seen in scan. Back cover is relatively clean with the small "CJ" circled in the bottom right hand corner. This book can definitely be a "practice" book for anyone who wants to try their hand at cleaning! :o

$8[font:Arial Black]SOLD to Shawn Low![/font]

X-Men48.jpg

And here we are folks, the last of this run of X-Books!

X-Men #57 - Neal Adams greatness! 1st Appearance of Mark II Sentinels :o

The usual; tape residue, dirty back cover, general wear and BRIGHT WHITE PAGES!!!

a $5[font:Arial Black]SOLD to Shawn Low![/font]

X-Men57.jpg

And here we are folks, the last of this run of X-Books!

X-Men #57 - Neal Adams greatness! 1st Appearance of Mark II Sentinels :o

The usual; tape residue, dirty back cover, general wear and BRIGHT WHITE PAGES!!!

a $5er takes it outta here!

X-Men57.jpg

Take it! Add to my Shazam.

only 3 left... then on to bigger and better things... oh yessssss, bigger and better indeed! :devil:

X-Men #48 - Marvel girl!

This one is actually fairly decent and clean compared to others. No tape, rips tears or any other damage not seen in scan. Back cover is relatively clean with the small "CJ" circled in the bottom right hand corner. This book can definitely be a "practice" book for anyone who wants to try their hand at cleaning! :o

$8 gets it!

X-Men48.jpg

Take it.