• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ardian Syaf Art FS Update - Brightest Day and Birds of Prey Pages!

1 post in this topic

Just to let those who enjoy Ardian Syaf’s work know that I’ve made an update to Ardian’s for sale pages including the 2 preview pages from the yet-to-be-released Birds of Prey #7 and from Brightest Day #13.

There are a number of sweet pages from both books including an awesome splash page and 2 DPS’ featuring Hawkman on display here with prices as marked –

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

All artwork is shipped flat, in sealable plastic bags in between 2 sheets of ½ inch thick foam core board and securely taped. Shipping costs will be obtained from the post office once an order is received. If you have any queries, please contact me via – roydster@yahoo.com

Paypal is my preferred method of payment and my Paypal account is also roydster@yahoo.com Thanks for looking! Best,

Royd

PS - It's interesting to note that the Brightest Day splash page and one of the interior pages show Hawkman with his mask half-ripped off but DC "corrected" it in the published book and replaced the mask. Ardian wasn't aware of the "correction" until I pointed it out today. I prefer the emotion charged ripped mask image :)