• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.9? Uh, I don't think so buddy.

31 posts in this topic

It's probably that Marvel/Mmmarvelous bozo that recently got banned (again) on here. 27_laughing.gif

I wonder if the moderators will be consistant and ban you for calling me a bozo like they banned MMMarvel for calling someone a lard arse. tonofbricks.gif

It's probably that Marvel/Mmmarvelous bozo that recently got banned (again) on here. 27_laughing.gif

I wonder if the moderators will be consistant and ban you for calling me a bozo like they banned MMMarvel for calling someone a lard arse. tonofbricks.gif

Are you a bozo? confused-smiley-013.gif

Are you trying to instigate a flame war? confused-smiley-013.gif Would you be considered a troll in this case? 893naughty-thumb.gif I think Arch was just talking about people like you up in the water cooler. He said he just gave you a warning about something.

Are you trying to instigate a flame war? confused-smiley-013.gif Would you be considered a troll in this case? 893naughty-thumb.gif I think Arch was just talking about people like you up in the water cooler. He said he just gave you a warning about something.

No, Arch was addressing the petulant children in the audience who would rather champion insufficiently_thoughtful_person's Rights than discuss comic books/coins/cards and who do so on a regular basis. People like yourself, for example, who exist solely to cause "trouble" in the way a caveman might perform delicate surgery with a dinosaur bone. You think you're smooth and clever, but your hamfisted attempts at subversion border on the hilarious (and not in the good way).

No, Arch was addressing the petulant children in the audience who would rather champion insufficiently_thoughtful_person's Rights than discuss comic books/coins/cards and who do so on a regular basis. People like yourself, for example, who exist solely to cause "trouble" in the way a caveman might perform delicate surgery with a dinosaur bone. You think you're smooth and clever, but your hamfisted attempts at subversion border on the hilarious (and not in the good way).

You should really try to expand you derogatory word usage outside of the letter M. You already used . Were you given a strike for that btw?

You should really try to expand you derogatory word usage outside of the letter M. You already used . Were you given a strike for that btw?

Why would I have been given a strike for that? I'm not a shill, I don't troll looking for fights, I actually converse about comic books... but I suppose the very fact that you responded that way to my post indicates that you understood none of what I said. You've already made it exceedingly obvious that you couldn't decipher what Arch was telling you up in the Cooler as well... are you mentally handicapped? Do you have trouble reading? Is it the words themselves or just the comprehension? If you need help, I'd sure like to offer my services... I'd hate to think that a poor little slow-witted thing like yourself wouldn't be able to keep up with the crowd.

Why would I have been given a strike for that? I'm not a shill, I don't troll looking for fights, I actually converse about comic books... but I suppose the very fact that you responded that way to my post indicates that you understood none of what I said. You've already made it exceedingly obvious that you couldn't decipher what Arch was telling you up in the Cooler as well... are you mentally handicapped? Do you have trouble reading? Is it the words themselves or just the comprehension? If you need help, I'd sure like to offer my services... I'd hate to think that a poor little slow-witted thing like yourself wouldn't be able to keep up with the crowd.

Why you trolling me? Didn't your Mother give you enough love as a child and you feel the need to get attention elsewhere?

Why you trolling me? Didn't your Mother give you enough love as a child and you feel the need to get attention elsewhere?

Responding in a single thread is not trolling. By extension of your logic, your responses to my response qualify as trolling as well. And please drop the personal attacks; if you're going to cry about how mean I am to you (in your thread in the Cooler), then don't earn yourself a heaping helping of fresh abuse, hypocrite.

And I will take your non-response to my very straightforward questions to mean that yes, you are mentally handicapped and that perhaps the original "M" word was both appropriate and earned.

Did you see that? I called you it again without even using the word that time. You're out of your league, chump.

Responding in a single thread is not trolling. By extension of your logic, your responses to my response qualify as trolling as well. And please drop the personal attacks; if you're going to cry about how mean I am to you (in your thread in the Cooler), then don't earn yourself a heaping helping of fresh abuse, hypocrite.

And I will take your non-response to my very straightforward questions to mean that yes, you are mentally handicapped and that perhaps the original "M" word was both appropriate and earned.

Did you see that? I called you it again without even using the word that time. You're out of your league, chump.

Little does MK know he has been used to prove a point to the moderators. Which he has very well. Thank you. acclaim.gif

I thought it was a simple question. I guess I was wrong.