• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UK FANS:Millar Talks Kapow! Comic Con

34 posts in this topic

Guests already confirmed

John Romita Jr

Frankie Boyle

Leinil Yu

Dave Gibbons

Frank Quitely

Mark Millar

Bryan Hitch

Olivier Coipel

Stewart Lee

Kevin O'Neill

Paul Cornell

Noel Clarke

Steve Dillon

Mike McMahon

Brian Bolland

Andy Diggle

Jock

Brendan McCarthy

Brett Ewins

Eric Stephenson

David Lloyd

Matt Smith

Pat Mills

Steve Yeowell

Kieron Gillen

Liam Sharp

John McCrea

Andrew MacDonald

Nick Landau

Sean Phillips

Duncan Fegredo

David Hine

Adi Granov

Simon Furman

Chris Weston

Al Ewing

James Hodgkins

Peter Hogan

This is calling out for CGC

I am guessing a lot more guests still to be confirmed and they sale the entertainment people will be announced on Feb 14th :cloud9: he also promises that they will get the drop on alot of the exclusives that SDCC usually gets (shrug)

VIP Ticket £175

9th April 9am - 7pm

10th April 10am - 5pm

* Full Weekend Ticket

* Guaranteed entrance to all panels

* Entry to advanced screening of Mark Millar's directorial debut Miracle Park

* Entrance to VIP drinks reception on Saturday afternoon (1 - 3pm) where you can mingle with attending headline guests

* Exclusive goodie bag containing unique merchandise and the rare and highly sought after signed Kick- Issue 1 (1 of 3 variants covers)

I'll probably go, I'm pondering the possibilty of selling there too.

£120 (early price) for a 6ft table. Double the cost of Thought Bubble.

Thanks, not exactly cheap. I've sent them an email asking for info, so I'll see what they say.

All the UK boardies could hang out afterwards. Do you guys know of any cheap hotels to stay in London? I usually stay at Jurys Inn close to Heathrow when I get good and cheap prices.

The attending UK boardies got together after the last couple of BICS so I'm sure those that attend will do again. (thumbs u

Not sure about selling there at the moment since the prices for extras seems very steep. :(

Gutted, well bring along some of your goodies and you can try and hawk them on me! :D

Also, nice places to stay in London, nothing too expensive please. Somewhere relatively close to where the venue is and I'll do the rest =P

And how many UK boardies are we talking about?

Any news on CGC coming as well? It would be great to get some SS.

Also sorry to be a royal pain here, could I bother you about submitting to CGC with a PM?

Gutted, well bring along some of your goodies and you can try and hawk them on me! :D

Also, nice places to stay in London, nothing too expensive please. Somewhere relatively close to where the venue is and I'll do the rest =P

And how many UK boardies are we talking about?

Any news on CGC coming as well? It would be great to get some SS.

Also sorry to be a royal pain here, could I bother you about submitting to CGC with a PM?

To answer your points in turn......

I'll happily try to hawk my goodies on you (if that's the right way of putting it :tonofbricks: ) at any oppurtunity. (thumbs u I'll send you a PM with a link to the online store that I run with another boardie.

It's London, there should be a wide range of places to stay if you look, well in advance. When it gets nearer the time, there will be less choice.

I've no idea who'll be going yet but I'll guess between 5 and 10 boardies will probably be there.

There's as much chance of CGC being there as there is of Millar providing naked dancing girls to dealers as an incentive. It's something that we wish for but it just ain't going to happen.

No problemo, I'll PM you.

Holy ! SO MANY GUESTS!

I want to grab myself a copy of Nemesis and Kick #1 for the Millar and McNiven sigs.

Let me know if you're still after Nemesis. I have a #1 first print.