• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Harris Painting & Outstanding Grummett Superman Cover - REDUCED!

3 posts in this topic

Shadow Harris Painting & Outstanding Grummett Superman Cover

First :takeit: trumps everything!

Shipping: $40.00 Shadow, $30.00 Superman

No probation Bidders

Paypal payments

Shadow painting:

The large Shadow painting by Harris was done for a San Diego Comicon to promote the Shadow. There have been prints made of it, but this is the original.

Dimensions: 30" x 46"

$1200.00

harrisShadow1.jpg

Superman Original Comic Art Cover ...by Tom Grummett

(Grummett did the art on Superman for nearly 2 years including the art for the Death of Superman series. This art sold for 10's of thousands when auctioned off years back as a Las Vegas comicon). I had 11 Superman covers and various other covers that I received directly from Tom.

The "Nuclear Nightmare" cover was the last one that Tom himself kept in his personal collecion). I sold many other Grummett Superman covers sold from $800.00 - $2500.00.

I am asking $2000.00 for this one - Framed

DSC_1083.jpg

Dwight

dwightfu@yahoo.com

306531-2211

Shadow Harris Painting & Outstanding Grummett Superman Cover

First :takeit: trumps everything!

Shipping: $40.00 Shadow, $30.00 Superman

No probation Bidders

Paypal payments

Shadow painting:

The large Shadow painting by Harris was done for a San Diego Comicon to promote the Shadow. There have been prints made of it, but this is the original.

Dimensions: 30" x 46"

$1200.00

harrisShadow1.jpg

Superman Original Comic Art Cover ...by Tom Grummett

(Grummett did the art on Superman for nearly 2 years including the art for the Death of Superman series. This art sold for 10's of thousands when auctioned off years back as a Las Vegas comicon). I had 11 Superman covers and various other covers that I received directly from Tom.

The "Nuclear Nightmare" cover was the last one that Tom himself kept in his personal collecion). I sold many other Grummett Superman covers sold from $800.00 - $2500.00.

I am asking $2000.00 for this one - Framed

DSC_1083.jpg

Dwight

dwightfu@yahoo.com

306531-2211

That Grummett cover is outstanding (thumbs u