• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sufunk's Feedback thread

41 posts in this topic

Since he is a noob and he did buy some books from me, I will start a thread for him.

Thanks Jason for the purchase and I am glad you are happy with the transaction.

Now that I have his name and address.....hopefully it will dispel any concerns that he is a shill or not.

Thanks cheetah! It was a Privilege to buy your insane books!

"very,very easy to deal with"?!? Considering I made you check the PQ on like 100 different books for me, I'd hate to see what the difficult buyers are like :eek:

lol

Thanks again!

Ditto! (thumbs u

Seriously, i question how edgerx can make any money selling comics based on the amount of bubble wrap he uses when sending your slabs lol

I think i have enough bubble wrap to send in my next 30 book submission to CGC just using what you wrapped my ONE slab in!

Bulletproof packaging that might withstand a nuclear blast! (worship)

Jason is great to deal with. He's active with messages all of the time, and his payments are on time as planned. Let's do it again, thanks again.

Hell yeah! How are you NOT going to pay on time when you are waiting for THIS?!?

944-2.jpg

Thanks again Don!