• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCAA POOL?

116 posts in this topic

I see. I wouldn't worry too much about Maryland's showing, they were highly overrated coming into this tournament. UTEP had a good team, and IMO MD shouldn't have won but they did.

Brian

It's 5:25 EST and all my picks have come thru smile.gif - My St. Louis bracket is intact. And no just waiting on 'Cuse to fight off the 12th seed upset curse... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, Brian - I do have to chalk it up to luck and a quick half hour review last night of what SI and ESPN had to say about the teams before I submitted my bracket... confused-smiley-013.gif I don't follow college ball except in March.

My wife and I both do the picks and bet some housework chores or something. She has won a few years because I usually went with the favorites. The years I've won were because I went with a nonsensical, flip a coin type of pick to go far wink.gif

Other then Charlotte, I'm fine also. Well.. unless Syracuse loses which it doesn't look like will happen (thankfully McNamara came to play). Was very worried about WF, thankfully they held off VCU.

Brian

I was 8 for 8 on the afternoon games. smile.gif Evening games are looking good so far (except Texas seems to be having trouble).

Terps were a little overrated coming in, but their still a decent team. They should beat Syracuse, but they won't go any farther than that.

Next year! thumbsup2.gif

I was 8 for 8 on the afternoon games. smile.gif Evening games are looking good so far (except Texas seems to be having trouble).

Terps were a little overrated coming in, but their still a decent team. They should beat Syracuse, but they won't go any farther than that.

Next year! thumbsup2.gif

I can't believe so many people have Texas going that far... they suck. They were mediocre in the extremely mediocre Big 12 this year... count them out early. (I HOPE they'll get past Providence... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif and lose immediately thereafter.)

Next year! thumbsup2.gif

I can't believe so many people have Texas going that far... they suck. They were mediocre in the extremely mediocre Big 12 this year... count them out early. (I HOPE they'll get past Providence... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif and lose immediately thereafter.)

I really hated picking them for one of my Final 4 teams. They have a history of choking in the tourney. I had two reasons for picking them: They have alot of seniors and I refuse to pick Duke.

tournament.gif

Final eight

Providence

Michigan St cry.gif

Wake Forest

Oklahoma State

Duke

Texas

Maryland

UConn

Final 4

Providence vs. Wake Forest

Duke v UConn

Final

Providence beats Duke 88-83

The team that will lose by the widest margin is Manhattan

I can't fathom. There's guys in my basketball league that could run against these two squads.. It's real low lvl basketball for the college game, not to mention the NCAA tournament.. I'd expect this out of D2 teams or JuCo's but not in the tournament mad.gif

Oh, and here's hoping Dayton wins.. smile.gif

Brian

There has been some really, really poor shooting here so far in the first round, lots of tight teams, playing like there shorts are too small.. but we know thats not it when it looks like half of them are wearing skirts.

First round jitters seem bad this year

Zeman