• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCAA POOL?

116 posts in this topic

Day 2: 5:10 PM EST: Got 6 picks wrong out of 24 so far - freakin' 75%

I went with way too many upsets in the Phoenix bracket: W. MI over Vandy; UL-Lafayette over NC State; Dayton over DePaul (let's not bring up this horror show last night). I thought Cinncy would choke yet again and almost did until Eastern Tenn couldn't tip a shot in if their life depended on it in the last seconds foreheadslap.gif

8 more games tonight 893crossfingers-thumb.gif How the rest of my b-ballin' compadres holding up?

You know what's really annoying me? ESPN appears to be purposely slowing down the loading of the college scores on their site, because they now offer a "live scoreboard". Which is available to paying "insider" members. It appears that just about everything that's interesting on that site is pay anymore. Talk about trying to milk the hell out of people...

Brian

You know what's really annoying me? ESPN appears to be purposely slowing down the loading of the college scores on their site, because they now offer a "live scoreboard". Which is available to paying "insider" members. It appears that just about everything that's interesting on that site is pay anymore. Talk about trying to milk the hell out of people...

Brian

try yahoo sports instead gossip.gif everyone's on eSPN so yes it is slower than shiznit... I know what you mean about that BS real time, milking $$$ is what it's all about foreheadslap.gif

I've missed 2 today (5 total). Picked SC over Memphis (I have no idea why?). And W. Michigan over Vandy. Was looking OK there for awhile. Pretty good games so far today. I'm still waiting for that 1st Round Buzzer-Beater though. Cincy, I guess, was closest with the 3-ptr. with under :20 to go.

I'd say this has been a faily unsurprising tournament thus far. The biggest shocker for me was Charlotte losing.

Brian

My tourney's about to go to total poop! All because of the 5 vs 12 seed curse! Why o Why did I go with a 5th seed ALL THE WAY! 893frustrated.gif