• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hitler&Japanese War Superman Sundays $40 shipped

6 posts in this topic

I have 3 items in 2 lots today.

Rules

Shipping is included in North America for both lots.

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

I will be shipping next Tuesday or Wednesday. I work the weekends and can't make it to the post office before then.

Master Comics #104 printing plate. There were four plates used to print the covers, this is the black plate. The black plate is the best plate to have as it has the most detail. It features Captain Marvel Jr vs The Smoke Men. It also looks like it is Sivana controlling the smoke machine to make The Smoke Men.

I have had this plate in my collection for about two decades and the best thing is you can display it without having to worry about damaging it due to sunlight :)

Price: $300 shipped

DSC_0132.jpg

This lot consists of two Superman Sunday pages. The dates are July 08 and March 25, 1945.

I quickly just re-read the Japanese on, maybe it's not the Emperor but just some high ranking officers. The Japanese page is printed off register. The second page is a Hitler page.

Price: $50 shipped for the pair. $40 shipped for the pair.

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

Master Comics #104 printing plate. There were four plates used to print the covers, this is the black plate. The black plate is the best plate to have as it has the most detail. It features Captain Marvel Jr vs The Smoke Men. It also looks like it is Sivana controlling the smoke machine to make The Smoke Men.

I have had this plate in my collection for about two decades and the best thing is you can display it without having to worry about damaging it due to sunlight :)

Price: $300 shipped

DSC_0132.jpg

Sold via PM