• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You buy an old house and...

61 posts in this topic

Roy's just upset that his secret identity for Wonderwo Man has been discovered lol

No, I'm just upset because Flee didn't show more cleavage.

:mad:

Where is the real Dice?

:cry:

The good old days. When Dice would take someone apart at the seams and leave them unable to link three coherent words together to form a simple sentence. :cloud9:

DR.X

Where is the real Dice?

:cry:

The good old days. When Dice would take someone apart at the seams and leave them unable to link three coherent words together to form a simple sentence. :cloud9:

DR.X

I learned it from the Boogie Woogie Man.

Woo! Mercy! :acclaim:

HJV1.jpg

Link, please. :popcorn:

I don't want the attention...

:sumo:

Since when? :takeit:

Look what the bastiches did to me!

:tonofbricks:

I'm in friggin tears! :roflmao:

Seriously... :roflmao:

Ian's collection would suddenly be incomplete. I'd sell it to him for one million dollars.
This the very first thing I thought of. But in my scenario, I lord it over him and derive far more satisfaction than the money could ever buy.

Ian's collection would suddenly be incomplete. I'd sell it to him for one million dollars.
This the very first thing I thought of. But in my scenario, I lord it over him and derive far more satisfaction than the money could ever buy.
You'll be a Legend like Metro and David Alexander. (worship)

You'll be a Legend like Metro and David Alexander. (worship)
hm The wheels are in motion.

I actually have a friend who bought a house and during renovations found a walled off room full of toys and comic books (some may have heard of white ant collection so called because termites had eaten through half of the stack of books stopped by a metal sign in the stack) So it is plausible scenario to me..

I would definitely create buzz about it taunt fan boys with scans of it build up hype..then sell it..

Another friend of mine had a fantastical collection of books and once while showing me a few rarer copies he pulled out a guide book that claimed 4 copies were known to exsist..he then pulled out 4 pristine copies (file copies) of the same book and went on to show me many other very scarce books he had multiple of..

I do believe there are unfound books..and with all my heart wish to find and sell them to rich people

You buy an old house and...

Burn the house to the ground only to find traces of a (once) perfect Action Comics 1 in the pile of ash.

Or

You buy an old house and... (after reading the 4 pages)

Flaunt the book in front of fanboys stick it in a myler, put it in a freezer truck, and drive the truck off a deep body of water.

Before doing so however, you restore it with some sharpies.

Ugghh no joking with the house burning..I just realized today I lost another irreplaceable item and everytime I remember something I think "Not as bad as losing the cat" "Not as bad as my husband losing his pricey comics not as bad.."

Ugghh no joking with the house burning..I just realized today I lost another irreplaceable item and everytime I remember something I think "Not as bad as losing the cat" "Not as bad as my husband losing his pricey comics not as bad.."

Sorry, :(

I know you were just joshing Butters! I didn't try to take it serious..I went out tonight and said "Gee I know that pin my Grandma got me from Ireland would go perfect with this jacket where did I put..oh damn..that sucks"

Then I think not s bad as losing Scrooge!..not as bad as losing ..etc..it is a vicious cycle..I wish they had one of those Men In Black remembery eraser things I would just blank it out and make myself a perfectly happy grandma who lives in an apartment with her loving huband (who is working on a collection of comics) and cat Scrounger...

I am seriously thinking of changing my sig pic because everytime I see it and start thinking..it makes me sad..but then I think it's the only pic I have left of him..I don't have even a whisker to remember him by..