• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW! Horror, Heroes, Villains and everything in between! Best of all... CHEAP!!!

85 posts in this topic

Discounted books in lots of five or ten are also fun :baiting:

Hope the meal helps and you feel better soon (thumbs u

I agree, so here's a discounted lot while I fill my tummy with McD's nuggets! Maybe not the best food when ill, but it's quick and easy!!!

So, the books below come out to about $60 individually, how's about $45 for the lot? (shrug)

Here is a list of Phantom Stranger books. I will take group pics. For the most part these are reader copies and priced accordingly :wishluck:

• Phantom Stranger #3 VG+ $6.66
  • Phantom Stranger #4 Fine - 1st New Look and Neal Adams cover $10.00
  • Phantom Stranger #10 VG+ $3.00
  • Phantom Stranger #11 Fine- $3.75
  • Phantom Stranger #12 VF- $8.00
  • Phantom Stranger #13 VG+ $3.50
  • Phantom Stranger #14 VG/F $4.00 Swamp Thing
  • Phantom Stranger #15 VG/F $4.00
  • Phantom Stranger #16 VG $3.00
  • Phantom Stranger #17 VG- $2.00
  • Phantom Stranger #18 Fine+ $4.50
  • Phantom Stranger #19 VG $3.00
  • Phantom Stranger #20 VG $2.50
  • Phantom Stranger #21 VG $2.00

PhantomStrangerLot.jpg

Hey all,

So, I have an idea now as to what people are after from what's been posted here as well as via PM. So, since it's late and things are slowing down, I am going to call it a night and get to pulling and scanning books for tomorrow.

I will be back and ready to shake, rattle and roll some books out the door at noon PST.

Thanks to those who have played along thus far. I hope to have something for some of you tomorrow... until then, I bid you all a good night :)

John (thumbs u

Hey all,

So, I have an idea now as to what people are after from what's been posted here as well as via PM. So, since it's late and things are slowing down, I am going to call it a night and get to pulling and scanning books for tomorrow.

I will be back and ready to shake, rattle and roll some books out the door at noon PST.

Thanks to those who have played along thus far. I hope to have something for some of you tomorrow... until then, I bid you all a good night :)

John (thumbs u

:whee: I didnt miss anything!!!! hope ya feel better after a good night sleep.

I'll be watching and hopefully buying some cheap horror books. :)

Hope you're feeling better, John. Take care of yourself.

Thanks (thumbs u

Not really, going to have a bite to eat and hope feel a little better. I hope to be psoting some books shortly...

Thanks for asking :)

John

[font:Arial Black]ANYTHING before this post that is still available at an additional 10% off! That includes the already ridiculously low priced Shadow set which I am very surprised hasn't sold! [/font] :baiting:

Ok, sorry I haven't had a chance to get to everyone's requests... been quite ill! I am on some heavy duty anti-biotics and they are pretty rough on me, so haven't been all that "with it" so to speak!

However, I am up now and feeling somewhat better. I haven't been able to go to the Post Office but plan to on Wed. So for anyone waiting on a package, please accept my apologies and rest assured come heck or high water, they will be shipping Wednesday.

So, between now and tomorrow night, I will be listing books. If anyone sees anything they like, I would please ask that the "bill" be paid up for no later than Wed morning as will be shipping then. For anyone who has made a purchase earlier, you can add to your stack for free of additional shipping charges (except in cases of overseas and Canada). After that, I am doing nothing but resting in the house. Doctor said I shouldn't be going outdoors for at least a week, but I need to ship a couple of orders and appreciate the fact that you've been patient. It hasn't been a week yet (I think) however, I usually like to ship right away! Especially on the higher valued books of which a couple have sold. So again, thanks!

Ok... on with the show! There were several requests for HORROR books. I have pulled a few and need to get at another box that is FULL of the scary titles! :insane:

Up first...

Here's one you don't see everyday;

Berni Wrightson Master of the Macabre #1 (PC 1983) - Signed by the master himself on front cover

VF+ Just a couple minor spine ticks, otherwise the book is great with the WHITEST pages I have seen in a long time!

$5 takes this oddity home!

BerniWrightsonMasteroftheMacabre1-Signed.jpg

Ok, before I move onto the older issues, I have these last late bronze early copper books.

I have only scanned in the first and last issue. If you are interested in buying, and need to see any others I can scan and post (thumbs u

HUBBA BUBBA! I remember when Elvira was the hottest thing going! :cloud9:

:news: ALL SOLD!!!

ElvirasHouseofMystery1.jpg

ElvirasHouseofMystery1-Back.jpg

ElvirasHouseofMystery11.jpg

• Elvira's House of Mystery #1 - VF/NM spine tick middle book, printer's crease back cover a whopping $3.00 takes the lovely lady home!
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 2 - NM- $2.00
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 5 - VF/NM $2.00
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 6 NM $2.50
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 7 NM $2.50 - Special "Sci Fi" issue
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 10 NM $2.50
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 11 - NM- $3.00 Special Giant Sized Halloween Issue - Dave Stevens cover!

Listed as is = $17.50... take the lot for only $14.00!!! You know you want to! :baiting:

Here comes a curve ball...

Justice League of America #46 - Lots going on in this one! JSA X-Over, 1st SA Appearance of The Sandman, 3rd SA Appearance of the GA Spectre! Got it? Get it? Good!

F+

$28

JusticeLeagueofAmerica46.jpg

BACK WITH MORE SHORTLY! Outdoor "fresh air" break! Geez, problems with lungs and yet I am still a slave... doh! I am going to make it a New Year's Resolution! Yes Greggy, I WILL!!!

OK, coming up next is a lot of HOM from # 188 through to #289.

I will post some scans of some, and probably make a list with group pics for others. If anyone is out there and still awake watching this thread. If interested in any of the books just mentioned, fire off a reply with a request to see one, some or anything at all!!!

Open to offers ladies and gents, so don't be shy!

Give me five to get sorted here :)

:popcorn: I'll do it for you!!! :headbang:

Ok, so here are a few examples of what to expect on the HOM run. I am getting tired as my anit-biotics are kicking in! I will be up and back at it in the AM. If there are any specific issues anyone is after, let me know and I can scan and post. As I said, I have up to 289 beside me, however I am not going to scan each and everyone! prices are always negotiable and fair.

So don't be shy!

House of Mystery #189 - Adam's Cover, Woods art

VF- Just some very light wear

$15.00

HouseofMystery189.jpg

Last one for tonight... Again, if there are any issues you may be looking for, please do not hesitate to ask! (thumbs u

House of Mystery #199 - Adams cover, Woods and Kirby art! Can it get ANY better???

VF/NM

$35.00

HouseofMystery199.jpg

And that folks, is a wrap for tonight!

I will be back when I can tomorrow. I am pretty beat up right now! Meaning sick! I haven't been "beaten up" since grade school! :sumo:

Anyhow... always open to offers and never upset at low balls... I'd just politely tell you where to go :grin:

Thanks for looking and being patient.

If there are any other suggestions, please be sure to comment and I will see what I can do. If you want it, I've got it! Well, 80% of the time! The hardest part of all is finding it doh!

Again, thanks!

Good night all :hi:

John (thumbs u