• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW! Horror, Heroes, Villains and everything in between! Best of all... CHEAP!!!

85 posts in this topic

[font:Arial Black]Remember folks, each and every order over $25 (probably EVERY order) gets the coveted copy of Heroes Inc #1 in HG! [/font]

Also, don't be shy to submit an offer... the worst that can happen is I can tell you to go :censored::censored::censored::o Joking... Seriously though, don't be shy!

Up next are a couple of 100 pagers. Some great reading at an incredibly affordable price!

DC Super Spectacular #15 - Superboy

VGish

$5

DC100PageSuperSpectacular15.jpg

Wonder Woman #211 - 100 Pager

VGish

$5

WonderWoman211-100Pager.jpg

Okay, time to grab a batch of something different. hm What to post??? I know about the books people have asked for via PM and they will all be addressed tomorrow afternoon (thumbs u But for tonight/tomorrow, I want to post at least another 50 books with hopes that 20 will move! So if any ideas...

slabbed Avengers around the 180s to 200 range and 9.8 please.

Sorry partner, none of those this time around.

BTW - Nice p/u on the 190 you got in the other thread (thumbs u

I think I am gonna hold off on more slabs for the time being. i need to focus on blowing the RAW out the door! So, hopefully I can accomplish that even just a bit!

Thanks! (thumbs u

horror?

No need to get "TooSnappy" now :baiting:

What kind of horror? If it's in the way of Bronze DC, I can surely accommodate. If it's anything like this...

th_CrimeSuspenStories22.jpg

I am holding onto them for the most part.

This one jumped out at me on the way down the hall to comic room #1... Let's see if it "jumps out" at anyone else!

Justice League of America #56 - JLA Vs. JSA, 1st Appearance of GA Wonder Woman in SA... oh ya baby, you know you want it!

VF+ with BONE WHITE PAGES! If not for lower right corner, this'd be a sub hands down :gossip:

$37 :news: SOLD TO Old Man @ 10% off! - Worth every penny and probably less than I paid!

JusticeLeagueofAmerica56.jpg

Thanks, that Crime Suspense is one of my all time favorite covers! There is a book called "The 10cent Plague and How it Changed America"... great reading on how the CCA came about. (thumbs u

Ok so some horror it'll be!!!

Here is a list of Phantom Stranger books. I will take group pics. For the most part these are reader copies and priced accordingly :wishluck:

• Phantom Stranger #3 VG+ $6.66
  • Phantom Stranger #4 Fine - 1st New Look and Neal Adams cover $10.00
  • Phantom Stranger #10 VG+ $3.00
  • Phantom Stranger #11 Fine- $3.75
  • Phantom Stranger #12 VF- $8.00
  • Phantom Stranger #13 VG+ $3.50
  • Phantom Stranger #14 VG/F $4.00 Swamp Thing
  • Phantom Stranger #15 VG/F $4.00
  • Phantom Stranger #16 VG $3.00
  • Phantom Stranger #17 VG- $2.00
  • Phantom Stranger #18 Fine+ $4.50
  • Phantom Stranger #19 VG $3.00
  • Phantom Stranger #20 VG $2.50
  • Phantom Stranger #21 VG $2.00

PhantomStrangerLot.jpg

If these are somewhat the type of books we are talking about, let me know! If we want HG books, I have those too :) I am kinda lost on what to post! HG books priced well aren't going anywhere! Low grades seem to be moving... so do I stick with the LOW GRADES???

Let me know.. Titles and such. I pretty much have it all in varying grades (shrug)

will we see any bronze DC horror tonight or will it be another time?

I plan on being up all night! I am not too well and was in bed until about 4ish... so it's basically lunch time for me! Which reminds me... I have to eat! Going to grab a quick bite and then will be back with more books.

In the meantime, perhaps some specific titles and grade range would help.

Thanks!

Sounds good fellows! I can provide what you are after :)

I just need to grab a bite before I fall over and it'll be back to listing.

Have many, many in the category you are after!

(thumbs u

figures, right when I'm needing sleep. save some for me vultures!! lol