• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW! Horror, Heroes, Villains and everything in between! Best of all... CHEAP!!!

85 posts in this topic

any chance of maybe some lower grade reader horror, budgets kinda tight this time of year? I'm loving the books posted and your on the right track with the titles ;) just a bit more than I can spend right now.

I will see what I can do (thumbs u

Ok, I am ready to spend the entire night listing books.

I do have one thing I need to ask of any purchasers; if you could please pay for your purchases tonight or first thing in the morning, it would be greatly appreciated, as I am off to the PO tomorrow and it is a 1.5hr round trip for me.

Thanks for understanding!

Here is a deal of the day!

Green Lantern #88 - Features an unpublished GA Green Lantern story, Neal Adams cover and art.

VF

$25.00SOLD to Old Man!!!

GreenLantern88.jpg

More to follow shortly. Have to have a quick bite and scan a load of books in. Remember, anything over $25 gets that SA HG book! :baiting:

I do have one thing I need to ask of any purchasers; if you could please pay for your purchases tonight or first thing in the morning, it would be greatly appreciated, as I am off to the PO tomorrow and it is a 1.5hr round trip for me.

Green Lantern #88 - Features an unpublished GA Green Lantern story, Neal Adams cover and art.

VF

$25.00

GreenLantern88.jpg:takeit:

More to follow shortly. Have to have a quick bite and scan a load of books in. Remember, anything over $25 gets that SA HG book! :baiting:

:takeit:

VF

$25.00

GreenLantern88.jpg:takeit:

:takeit:

Hi there, now there's a board member I haven't seen in a while! :hi:

^^ Thanks!

John (thumbs u

Ok, I have gotten quite a few requests for the low grade horror... give me about 20 mins and I am sure I'll have something for you.

Who knows, it may be decent grade but cheap! Would that work as well???

John (thumbs u

Ok, I have gotten quite a few requests for the low grade horror... give me about 20 mins and I am sure I'll have something for you.

Who knows, it may be decent grade but cheap! Would that work as well???

John (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Conan #14 - VF+ 8.5 $22.00

• Elvira's House of Mystery #1 - VF/NM spine tick middle book, printer's crease back cover a whopping $3.00 takes the lovely lady home!
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 2 - NM- $2.00
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 5 - VF/NM $2.00
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 6 NM $2.50
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 7 NM $2.50 - Special "Sci Fi" issue
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 10 NM $2.50
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 11 - NM- $3.00 Special Giant Sized Halloween Issue - Dave Stevens cover!

[/b]

Listed as is = $17.50... take the lot for only $14.00!!! You know you want to! :baiting:

House of Mystery #194

Fine Bump/Fold NCB on back cover and last 6 or so pages... Great pressing candidate! :gossip:

$10.00

:takeit: 9 books

Conan #14 - VF+ 8.5 $22.00

• Elvira's House of Mystery #1 - VF/NM spine tick middle book, printer's crease back cover a whopping $3.00 takes the lovely lady home!
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 2 - NM- $2.00
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 5 - VF/NM $2.00
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 6 NM $2.50
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 7 NM $2.50 - Special "Sci Fi" issue
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 10 NM $2.50
  • Elvira's House of Mystery # 11 - NM- $3.00 Special Giant Sized Halloween Issue - Dave Stevens cover!

[/b]

Listed as is = $17.50... take the lot for only $14.00!!! You know you want to! :baiting:

House of Mystery #194

Fine Bump/Fold NCB on back cover and last 6 or so pages... Great pressing candidate! :gossip:

$10.00

:takeit: 9 books

Nice! Thank you sir! You won't be disappointed.

Pm sent...

^^

Thanks,

John (thumbs u

horror?

No need to get "TooSnappy" now :baiting:

What kind of horror? If it's in the way of Bronze DC, I can surely accommodate. If it's anything like this...

th_CrimeSuspenStories22.jpg

I am holding onto them for the most part.

This one jumped out at me on the way down the hall to comic room #1... Let's see if it "jumps out" at anyone else! :takeit:

Justice League of America #56 - JLA Vs. JSA, 1st Appearance of GA Wonder Woman in SA... oh ya baby, you know you want it!

VF+ with BONE WHITE PAGES! If not for lower right corner, this'd be a sub hands down :gossip:

$37 - Worth every penny and probably less than I paid!

JusticeLeagueofAmerica56.jpg

horror?

No need to get "TooSnappy" now :baiting:

What kind of horror? If it's in the way of Bronze DC, I can surely accommodate. If it's anything like this...

th_CrimeSuspenStories22.jpg

I am holding onto them for the most part.

This one jumped out at me on the way down the hall to comic room #1... Let's see if it "jumps out" at anyone else! :takeit:

Justice League of America #56 - JLA Vs. JSA, 1st Appearance of GA Wonder Woman in SA... oh ya baby, you know you want it!

VF+ with BONE WHITE PAGES! If not for lower right corner, this'd be a sub hands down :gossip:

$37 - Worth every penny and probably less than I paid!

JusticeLeagueofAmerica56.jpg

Hey there,

I am a little confused... is it the JLA you are after? The Crime Suspense Stories is my personal, only copy and it's not for sale bud :sorry:

I'll fire a PM your way and we can sort the details out (thumbs u