• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW! Horror, Heroes, Villains and everything in between! Best of all... CHEAP!!!

85 posts in this topic

Hey all... doing a little "cleaning up" while scanning in the next batch that'll hopefully keep a couple people happy.

To all who have helped out, I truly appreciate your business. You won't be disappointed!

John :popcorn:

Ok, I have gotten quite a few requests for the low grade horror... give me about 20 mins and I am sure I'll have something for you.

Who knows, it may be decent grade but cheap! Would that work as well???

John (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Hey there Mr. Snappy! Sorry, don't know name!

I have to run out to the store and get some packaging supplies before they close in 30mins. I also want to ensure everything is packaged in the right boxes and going to the right people! I have PM, eBay and the thread to deal with. So I think before anymore books go up tonight, I need to sort that out first and foremost.

I will be shipping tomorrow and it's a 1.5hr round trip, so I would like to get it all done at once.

Stay tuned and i will get you some of the reader horror books! I will even fire you a PM with them first! I have lots of "filler" that can go into this thread (thumbs u

Thanks for understanding,

John :juggle:

More bronze age DC horror please! HOS, HOM and Witching Hour would be pretty neat-o!

AYE CAPTAIN!!!

I have had a crazy day and have a shift tomorrow, however, when I am off work I plan to get back to listing some books.

Thanks for the input and I will surely see what I can do tomorrow.

John (thumbs u